Imagine ; Niall

So my goal now is to make one poem and one imagine for each boy in One Direction. So far, I obviously only have a poem for Zayn and an imagine for Niall. So I will try to continue to write something each day and publish them. It takes me abouit two days for me to finish these, so hopefully you shouldn't be waiting too long! :) I'm proud of it. If you have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism or comments or whatever, just comment below. Read. Comment. Vote. Share. Enjoy! :)

All Rights Reserved 2012

***

"You don't think staring at a girl's butt qualifies as checking her out?" You yell angrily at Niall. You knew inside that he hadn't checked out that girl, but you were jealous. Jealous of her, that fangirl, for being gorgeous. Silky, wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, and a smile that put the city lights to shame.

You weren't that gorgeous and you knew that Niall deserved better.

"But I wasn't checking her out. My eyes were just...there. Listen, I-"

"Okay, I don't want to deal with this right now." You cut him off and start towards your house, but Niall grabs your arm.

"Wait," he says softly.

You stop in your tracks and spin around, trying to keep away the tears that were already starting to well up in your eyes. "What, Niall?"

"Why are you so upset?" He replies with a concerned look in his eyes.

"I'm not upset." You lie. All you wanted to do at that moment was to crawl into your bed, hide yourself from the world under your blankets, and cry. You try to turn away but Niall's firm grip keeps you in place.

"[y/n], I know you're upset. You can't fool me. I've known you long enough to know when you're angry about something. Just tell me what's up." He says pleadingly.

You give in, knowing that he's not taking no for an answer. "Face it, Niall. All your fans, they're gorgeous. That girl today, she was beautiful. And then there's me. Am I beautiful? No. Niall, you deserve better, and I'm giving you the chance to get it."

Niall stares at you, mouth slightly parted, the shock and hurt in his eyes drowning out the once vibrant cerulean blue. He grabs both of your hands in his and looks you right in the eye. "[y/n], don't you ever say that. No girl could ever compare to you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and you mean the world to me. It's just...a guy thing."

Before you get a chance to reply, Niall cups your face his hands and kisses you. Right at that moment, rain started to pour down, soaking into your clothes. He pulls away, smiling and says "I love you." You bend your heads forward, causing your foreheads to touch. You both close your eyes.

"I love you too." He gives you one last peck on the lips, and with that you walk up the porch steps, dig your keys out of your pocket, and open the door. You turn around to see Niall standing there with a smile on his face and his eyes the birghtest blue you have ever seen them. You snap out of it and realize that he is waving at you. You smile, wave back and close the door. You turn around and slide your back down the door, still smiling and tingling from the kiss.