Imagine ; Niall

Again, credit to @Official_1D_Fanfics for the ideas(:

***

"How could you do this to me?" You yell at your boyfriend. You had just walked in on him cheating on you. You turn around and storm out if his flat, tears already starting to cascade down your cheeks. You thought he was going to run after you, shouting your name, asking for a chance to explain. But he didn't. And it hurt.

You burst through the lobby doors, the cool, crisp autumn hair taking you by surprise. You realize it's raining and remember that you walked here. Shit you think. You grab your phone out of your jean pocket and dial the first number that pops in your mind. Your best friend, Niall.

The phone rings two times before he picks up. "Hello?" He says in his thick, Irish accent.

"Niall, can you come pick me up?" You manage to tell him where you were between sobs.

"For sure, babe. I'm coming right now." He says softly, before hanging up.

In a matter of ten minutes, Niall had arrived. He hopped out of the car and came around to your side and opened the door for you. You get in and he closes the door, running back around to the driver's side and speeds away.

At Niall's house, you lay on the couch, wrapped in a blanket and tell him everything that happened.

"What a jerk." He says a little bit too harshly, but you let it go.

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"y/n, can I tell you something?" He asks, looking right into your eyes.

"Yeah. What is it?" You ask, a bit worried.

"I've waited a long time to tell you this but, I like you. A lot." Even in the darkness of the room, you can see the blush growing on his cheeks.

You look down, smiling, and look back up. "Can I tell you something?" You ask. He nods. "I like you too. A lot." A smile spreads across his face from ear to ear.

"I'm glad to hear that." He says and kisses you softly.