Press Start(Prolouge)

"Hey c'mon lazy bones! We gotta go to the mall today, and I'm not letting your dumb excuses ruin it!
You yawn as you sit up and stretch, confused at what your sister was saying. She continued to rant on but you barley heard anything she said after that. You could only hear snippets of what she was saying as if your head didn't want you listening to her brag on about how many discount coupons she had. Thats when it finally hit you. You and your family were going to the mall, not like your parents would have wanted you to go but you like to annoy them, and that new game that literally NO ONE you know knew about was finally being realesed at Arcade Empire!
"But don't even think your going to that trashy ArCAdE RMPirE." Your sister mocked as she set of through your door, cackling to herself until she was out of sight(wow how convenient).
'Idiot.' You thought to yourself as you reluctantly slumped out of your bed and got dressed into the most casual clothes you could.
After you put up your hair, you went downstairs to be greeted with glares from nearly everyone except Claire and Harvey. Claire was 15(and the eldest sibling) and she was also very excited about the new game at Arcade Empire. Harvey was 10(one of the youngest siblings) and was a nerd. He, like the two of us was overjoyed to see the new game.
"Hi Y/N!! Are you excited for it to come out today too!?!"
"Yeah, im just as happy as you both are." You replied, as, Harvey jumped up and down like a kid on a sugar rush.
"C'mon idiots we are leaving!" Carmelita ranted on about how we were cakesniffers or whatever(I'll be happy if someone gets that ref😃) and then continued to yell about how many coupons she had(again) so loudly that you would've thought the whole neighbourhood would hear. But then you comforted yourself,
she only does that when she's having a tantrum, and at that thought you giggled silently to yourself.

**

"YES WE ARE HERE!!!!" Claire half-shouted as soon as we stepped foot into the mall. You could feel the rush of warm air wash over you and it brung you peace for once in your chaotic and headache filled life.

Now its time to get Hollow Knight.
***

410 words!!