Kings Pass(CH.2)

Howling.
Thats all you could hear as you shut your eyes as tightly as you could waiting hoping for something to happen.
...
But nothing did.
Well if you counted the massive amount of swishing filling your ears then I guess thats something you could hear, but it was only that sound.
Nothing else.
And thats when-
THUD!
O-ow? Why didn't that massive fall hurt? The cliff is miles above! You pondered, but shrugging it off you picked yourself up, your dark faded cyan(?) cloak swishing around your short body-
WAIT!? SINCE WHEN WAS I THIS SHORT!? And what the hell is with this cloak?
At that thought l, you looked down at your body...
But it wasn't your body no it was something completely different.
Not even human.
Instead of having a panic attack, like some people might have done, you squealed in delight realising what had happened.
OMG OMG OMG!!! I can't believe I'm in Hollow Knight!!!
Even considering the fact you had not even played the game yet, you had watched all the trailers and quick lets plays, interviews with Team Cherry etc.(sorry if this is inaccurate)you basically ready knew all the lore and whatever and also you knew the map(hat you had piece together of it)by heart.
With that being said you looked down at your appearance again and went to pinch yourse-

But you couldn't.
No when you went to pinch your skin your hands were met with a hard white mask.
Yet again you didn't freak out, instead your squealed louder but at that moment...
You realised that no sound had come out.
Well that should've been obvious! Ghost cant talk so I guess neither can I whilst I'm in the game? I mean I want to believe this but I might have just fainted out of excitement and this might all be a dream!! Oh My God! Why can't I just be not wierd at all for once in my life!?
You mentally sighed and walked straight to the left and not the right even though that was where you were supposed to go. But no, you completely disregarded that that was the right way and instead of going the right way you went the left way.(hah lol see what I did there??) and to your not very surprised figure, you found a small grey bush smothered in shiny objects.

Geo! Yes I knew that a good deposit was somewhere here!!

Giggling slightly to yourself(still mentally), you started harvesting all the glistening currency from the shrub(or deposit if you wanna call it that) and slid it into your cloak. After that, you finally travelled over to the right, which just so happend to be the place you were supposed to go!!
(Sigh. Why can't I ever get the normal Y/Ns .-.)
You patted you stubby black hand on the wall(door?) blocking your way and stepped back a few steps. Then with all your force you launched yourself at it.
Well that hurt, unlike that fall, you thought to yourself, as you stepped back and began to think of a plan B.
I could launch myself at it again...
No that would probably not work.
I could try to find a rock,
Nah I could break my arm.
Ummm wait what did they do in that trailer again??
Suddenly something BONKED! you on the head and you immediately fell to the hard ground.
Ow.... what was that??
You wondered, rubbing your shell. You looked around to see a Mantis Claw on the ground and instantly remembered the menacing looking object from that one interview with Team Cherry you saw once. Apparently, you could use it to gain the ability of wall climbing. You hastily snatched it off of the ground,

Taken the,
Mantis Claw
While sliding against a wall
may jump again.
Jump from wall to wall to unlock
new areas.

Wow! Thats one sharp claw... now to put it to good use!
You swung the claw at the annoying wall and all that could be heard was a loud SCRAAAAPE!!
....

But that God damn door was still there.

Welp THIS might take a while.
You sighed to yourself, and hacked away at the door, which now had begun to become a massive problem.
***
709 words!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
~A/N~
Sorry after this chapters may become shorter/long time between updates ect.
I've got school and other things going on so I'm trying to fit time to write into my schedule so sorry if it becomes slow between updates.

That is for reading!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●