Doors and Claws(CH.3)WARNING:Short!

GAH! Open you stupid blockage!!

5 hours had passed and to NO ONES surprise you were still wasting all the energy you had trying to make at least a dent in the seemingly indestructible door. But to no avail. You were sweating hard from exhaustion, and was panting like a dog. You wished you could open the door, but you were in the authors naughty book and she was trying to make your life as hard as possible. Hah take that lol.

Thats when you finally remembered that one trailer, yes it was a very vivid memory. It was one of the first trailers you watched. It showed Ghost swinging his nail at a wall and it instantly came apart in like 1 millisecond. You groaned realising you were and idiot and grabbed onto your back and to none of your surprise there was a old jagged nail residing on your back so softly you hadn't noticed. You swung it triumphantly at the door and it SMASHED! it open. After that you face palmed only to find another.

~several hours later~

Huff... huff...
Welp thats the last of those, thank god and-
AHHH OWW!!!

4/5 masks

Well that's great aint it!?!

You looked on the ground to see a miserable bug, which you assumed to be a crawlid, skittering on the floor. In an instant, you swung your nail a few times at it and then it died. Dropping geo and a dead... corpse
Okay just great yas let us ummmm continue yeah let's go.;-;

~Time Skip Brought To You By Hornet SHAW!!~

As you continued along the rocky path, you entered a large room and continuing straight to the right ignoring the platforming(i cant blame ya though U-U). There, you saw another deposit and a hole in the roof. After collecting the ground you took out your Mantis Claw and began ascending the wall and into the gap. There, you saw a massive chest. But being the paranoid person you are, you just walk past it and ascend the wall next to a tablet that had strange markings all over it and found yourself face to face with a spike filled floor only tiny platforms in between. Hopping from platform to platform, you finally made it only to be greeted by even more parkour. You gasped for air after realising you had been holding your breath for more than a minute. With skill you never knew you had you leapt onto each floating peice of rubble the dust from your steps flying into the air. Until finally, you made it to the top. There was yet another tablet, but this time you decided to read it. It talked about the last and only civilisation, which appeared to be that Hallownest area the poem had described when you were sucked, quite literally, into the game. You walked past it and, out of instinct, began slamming your nail against the large wall blocking your way. It took a few more hits than the smaller ones you had encountered at the very start of this, but never the less it was one of the weakest defences you had ever seen.

As you stepped out into the passage the door had been blocking, a massive gust of wind blew into yor face as you stared over the horizon, stars twinkling in the dark sky and saw an odd little village in the darkness below.

...

The Fading Town.
***
562 words!

I almost forgot!

If you've found any grammatical mistakes please comment them here so I can fix them!

Also sorry this is short but like I said last time they may begin to grow shorter so I'm sorry if that troubles you.