🌈ENHYPEN

~hand holding reactions~

HEESEUNG:
You guys went out on your first date. The whole time he was being distant and quiet so you started to be worried that you were boring him. So you built up the courage and asked him what was wrong, and he just looked at you with a blank expression. "Y/n.... can I... just... nevermind..." he stated and looked away again. You were more confused than ever, "Tell me!!!" you demanded. He sighed, "Ok, Y/n, can i hold your hand?". You started laughing at him "Offcourse you can YOU IDIOT!!! wE ARE LITERALLY DATING!!!" He then shyly took your hand into his, it felt amazing, your whole body was tingling and you could feel your face becoming red, but you realised that he was having the same feeling. After a few silent, simply happy minutes he was back at being his usual cheerfull self and you continiued your date....

JAY:
He was playing a game on his PS5 (just rich boi things) and you were sitting next to him. It was only your second date but you wanted to be closer to him somehow. You tried to give him a signal and DO SOMETHING by kicking his foot lightly. He just looked at ypu weirdly, not understanding what you were doing. You sighed and gave up, but then he looked at you, took your hand into his and continiued playing. AND DAMN WAS THAT THE RIGHT THING TO DO. Your stomach was doing flips and turns, you were very vERY pleased.

SUNGHOON:
You guys have been dating for almost a month, but since he wasn't really a fan of skinship you guys never held hands. You decided that it was about time to do something about that. So when you went skating one day, you decided to become eXtReMelY cLumSy and bump into him every chance you get. After a few bumps he gave up trying to run away from you and decided to help you. He held out his hand and you took it into yours, smirking proudly since your plan worked like a charm. As soon as you started holding hands your skating improved immensly, and he realised what you had done. "If you wanted to hold hands you could've just said so" he said calmly and smirked at you, and you slapped his shoulder playfully.

JAKE:
Jake is your best friend who you've had a huge crush on him since like FOREVER, but you didn't want to ruin the friendship so you never said anything. but today was valentines day, and you two decided to spend it together, so you thought that today was a great day to confess. you came to the park where you guys were supposed to meet and saw jake. you greeted eachother and you decided to just, say how you feel right away. he was shocked, but he soon pulled you into a big hug. "i've liked you since third grade, but i was always scared to confess and ruin everything...." he said happily, pulling away from the hug. "ok i know the perfect first date place!" he was offcourse talking about a dog caffee nearby. he took your hand into his and intertwined your fingers. you walked like a couple to the caffe and had a great time on your very first date :)

SUNOO:
you were in an amusement park and you really wanted to go on a huge roller coaster, but he was pretty scared. After a few minutes of convincing he agreed to go with you on the ride. "FINE I'LL DO IT... But at one condition... you have to kiss me on the cheek if i survive it!" he said, smirking. You agreed, and went on the ride. It was MUCH scarier than you expected, but Sunoo looked like he was having a great time. After one loop you couldnt take it anymore and you grabbed his hand tightly. He was shocked at first but then he pulled you closer to him to keep you safe. When the ride was done, you didnt let go of his hand, you walked like that for a while until Sunoo suddenly jumped. "i survived, where is my kiss????" he said cutely pointing at his cheek.

JUNGWON:
"Jungwon you KNOW we can't hug in school, what if someone sees???" you quietly yelled at your boyfriend. "to be honest, i couldn't care less uwu!" he yelled back, hugging you tightly. You just sighed and gave into the hug. After a little you both let go and started walking to class, but then you saw him stop in his tracks. You looked at him confused "u comming?". He ran up to you once again, grabbing your hand in the process. He intertwined his fingers with yours and you blushed deeply. "i was thinking about how heavy your hand looked, so i decided to hold it for you :]"

NI-KI:
You asked him to hold hands and he looked at you with disgust and said ew no. THE END♡ jk jk
He had just asked you to be his girlfriend, and you were still in shock that he did. He waited patiently for your answer, looking deep into your eyes. Your answer was obviously yes but you couldn't say anything from the shock. You finally answered and it was like he knew that you were going to say that, he simply grabbed your hand and you started walking to school together. "So, Honey, where do you want our first date to be" he said and gave you his signature boxy smile.

AUTHORS NOTE:
hello everyoneee!! i hope that you liked these reactions! if you would like to see continiuation of some of these or if you have some requests feel free to comment them :D