🌈ATEEZ -YEOSANG

Yeosang x female reader

Your boyfriend Yeosang and you had just finished eating and decided to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie your stomach started hurting but you thought that it was because you ate too much and ignored it. Yeosang noticed that something is wrong but didn't bother to ask anything and just cuddled you.

2 hours later

Y/N'S POV
I woke up and now can't go back to sleep, because my cramps are really REALLY bad. I don't know what is happening, maybe I caught a cold or something.... or maybe my period is a bit early which is very possible... If that's the case I have to go and change but I don't know how to get up and not wake Yeosang... I tried to climb out of his arms but he didn't let me go, instead he only pulled me closer and mumbled something. "Sangiee~ please let me go, I have to go to the bathroom." And with that, he let me go and I climbed out of the bed with ease. I entered the bathroom and yup, I was right, my period is a bit earlier than usual. I finished what I needed and went back to bed.

another 2 hours later

Here I am again, wide awake and can't sleep because of these stupid cramps. Ugh I hate them so much. BEING A GIRL SUCKSSSSS!!! Since I know that I won't fall sleep anytime soon I decided to go on my phone, to play candy crush or something, but the brightness was high and I felt Yeosang stirring in his sleep. "What time is it?" he asked in his sleepy, raspy voice. "3:14." i quietly replied. "Why are you still awake?" he proped himself up on his elbow to look at me. "I got my period and can't sleep because of the cramps..." "Do you want me to bring you a heating pad or something?" "No, it's ok it will go awa-"
"Tell me where it hurts." A few minutes later he came back with the heating pad. "Here you go." "Thank you but you really didn't have to-" "Just shut up and c'mere." And with that we cuddled and finally went to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:
hello peeps, this is the first oneshot of the book! das exciiiitiiing!! anyways, if you do like our stories make sure to comment and/or vote :)