🧊ATEEZ-YUNHO

YUNHOS POV
Y/n and I have been dating for a few months now and it's all been going well until she had to move to another country because of college. It was hard, but we always managed to give eachother a call every now and then, but as both of us became busier with studying and everything, we kind of stopped talking. i feel like my worst fears are becoming a reality, we are drifting apart and nothing is as it used to be. we can't even talk normally on the phone anymore, everything is super awkward...

YOUR POV
*on the phone*

You: Hi baby, what's up?
Yh: Hey uhmm nothing much, what about you?
You: I'm on my way to school, today is my last exam so I'm excited that I will see you again. I'm booking a flight so I can come over next week!
Yh: Uhh about that... ummm I....
You: Yunho what's wrong?
Yh: Listen, I don't think we can do this anymore. I don't think it's gonna work out with our different schedules and everything...
You: What are you saying... i thought that things were going great...
Yh: think about it Y/n, we haven't talked normally since you left... i dont even know what you look like anymore...
You: well let's talk about this, we can work this out!! this can't be the end... i WONT LET IT BE THE END....
Yh: Y/n....
You: no you can't do this to me, not now...
Yh: I'm sorry Y/n, i hope that you will find somebody that will be able to make you happier than i did.
You: YUNHO nO-
Yh: I'm sorry Y/n, goodbye.

as he hung up, you thought about all the good memories that you guys had, and every happy memory suddenly turned sad as you thought about the last conversation. it was really, really over this time.