Chapter two - Pee

It has been a bit over a week since Byakuya and Makoto have been dating, and it has been pretty good and Kyoko hasn't really bothered them. They were in Togami's room this time, cuddling again on his bed. They spent most of the day hanging out in the library and things like that. "You're so cute my baka owo." Togami said to him, giving him small kisses.
Makoto's face reddened, a small smile appearing in his face.

He farted, "Thank you Byakuya, you're very cute too owo." Togami blushed and pulled Makoto closer. This had been the best week of his life, he finally got to spend all of his time with Makoto and finally be honest with his feelings. "I love you so much." He mumbled

Byakuya then suddenly did something he wasn't expecting, he peed his pants. Makoto sniffed the air, smelling something weird. "Is that... p-pee owo?" Togami was super embarrassed and quickly jumped up, "I'm sorry Baka! I peed my pants!" He yelled, tears slipping out of his eyes as he ran out of the room.

"Wait, Byakuya!" Naegi yelled, also getting up. But it was too late, Byakuya had already ran off and hid. "So he... peed his pants? I need to find him!" He said to himself, leaving the room to go search for him.

Time skip

Makoto was still searching for Byakuya, but has not succeeded in finding him at all yet. While he was searching, a certain person walked in. He looked over to see somebody who he hasn't seen in a while, it was Kyoko! "O-Oh hey Kyoko.." he said looking away, remembering what Togami told him. "Hello Makoto.." she said, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, a bit curious. "Well, to be honest I was looking for you." She said. "Huh, why?" He asked, a bit worried. He was scared and was thinking of what Togami said, what is he was right? "I've come to take you back." She said confidently. She had to take him back, and she wasn't leaving until she got him.

His face became a bright pink and his eyes widened in shock. "W-W- WHAT?! What do you mean by that?" He asked, stuttering. He farted again, a bit of poop slipping out. "I can't take it anymore, I hate being away from you. I hate seeing you being gross with Byakuya and stuff." She yelled while crying, her face completely red with embarrassment and anger.

"Kyoko I'm sorry, but I already told you I don't love you! You've been a great friend and everything but my farts belong to Byakuya." He said angrily. "Please Makoto! I love you, you're the only person who I've truly opened up too. Will you just give me a chance?" She said, determined to not give up. "I'm sorry Kyoko, I just can't. I love Byakuya and only Byakuya, I will only be his Baka." She angrily ran over to Makoto and grabbed his arm, not letting him leave. "Please! I love you Naegi!" She yelled.

He tried to run away, "No Kyoko! I don't love you and never will!" He finally released himself from her grip and pushed her away, running out of the room as Kirigiri fell to the ground. "Why... why won't he love me? What does Togami have that I don't?" She mumbled to herself, clenching her fists. "I swear, I'll do whatever it takes. I'll get you soon Makoto, he'll soon realize who he truly loves.."

Okay Kyoko nobody cares owo

Makoto finally got far away and tried to catch his breath. "Why haven't I realized how crazy she is... Byakuya was right. This whole time he's been trying to protect me... I HAVE TO FIND HIM! I miss him owo!" He got back up and continued to run. After a lot of running around like Hajime or something, he finally found his one true love. "BYAKUYA!" He yelled running up to him while sharting his pants. Togami looked over to be greeted by a tight hug from his Baka.

"B- Baka! What are you doing here? Aren't you disgusted with me?" He said, blushing. "No of course not, why would you think that?" Makoto said, still hugging him. "Because I peed my pants... I'm sorry if you think it's gross." He said, feeling ashamed. Makoto frowned and kissed Byakuya's cheek that was covered with tears. "No I don't think it's gross. Please don't think that Byakuya.." he said.

"To be honest, I thought it was cute." Makoto said, his face blushing up. "Wait really?" Togami said shocked. "I'm so happy! I thought you would've been disgusted from it." Byakuya said happily, hugging Makoto back. "Don't worry it's fine, it was adorable.. don't be scared to pee your pants around me." He said. Byakuya nodded and kissed Makoto.

"Oh and Byakuya can I tell you something? I thought that it'd be important for you to know." He said. "Of course my baka." Togami said with a small nod. "Well, when I was looking for you I bumped into Kyoko and.."
He then proceeded to tell his boyfriend everything that happened, Togami listening. "I'm gonna get her... but it's alright. I'll keep you safe baka, I'll never leave your side again." He said grabbing his hand. "Thank you, I love you." He intertwined his fingers with his and they walked back to his dorm.