Chapter five - date

Byakuya walked to Makoto's room, a bit of pee dripping from his pants. He was kinda nervous, he was about to ask Makoto on a date. They've never officially went on a date, yeah they hung out and did a lot together but he never asked him to hang out and call it a date.

He rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. Soon the door was opened and Makoto smiled at him. "Hello Byakuya." He said. "Hey uh I have something to ask you owo.." Neagi walked out of the room and nodded, "Oh, what is it?" Togami peed a bit more, his face blushing up. "WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME?" He yelled, a bit embarrassed. He just hoped Makoto wouldn't reject him, but who would have reject him? He was amazing and the best, at least he thought that.

"Of course uwu!" He said, pulling Togami into a hug. Byakuya blushed, "Alright, well get ready and meet me in the dining hall in an hour." He kissed him and then left to get ready for their date. He had their whole date planned out, and he knew it had to be perfect. He just hoped that Kyoko wouldn't ruin it or get in his way.

OwO

Kyoko wiped away a tear as she watched from afar, seeing Byakuya walk up to Makoto's dorm and ask him on a date. "I can't let him have him.." she whispered to herself, waiting for Togami to leave. He eventually left and she walked up, thinking of what to say. She knocked on the door, and was greeted by a smiling Makoto, but his smile dropped after he saw her. "Uh hi.. what are you doing here owo?" He asked, not wanting to talk to her.

"Hey Makoto, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me...!" She yelled, holding in her stress diarrhea. "Sorry, but no. I'm going on one with somebody else." He said awkwardly, feeling kinda bad. He waved and closed the door and locked it, getting ready for his date with Byakuya. She started to cry again and stomped away, wishing he would've said yes. She just didn't understand why he didn't want her. She was a super smart detective, and had long beautiful purple/lavender hair. "What don't I have that Byakuya has?" She thought to herself out loud. "There has to be something I can do!" She yelled and walked off to her room.

Okay date time uwu

Byakuya waited in the dining hall for Makoto, a large smile on his face, this was one of the only times he was early for something there. Hina was in there awhile ago but he of course told her to leave, saying it was important. She honestly hated him, but Togami didn't care. All he cared about was Makoto Naegi. Soon enough, his Baka walked in the room.

"Hey Byakuya! Am I late?" He asked, closing the doors behind him and walking over to Togami. "No, you're just in time. I have everything ready for our perfect date." He said, moving closer to him and grabbing his hand. "Alright then! So what do you have planned?"Makoto asked, squeezing his hand while farting. "Well I thought that maybe we could go swimming and relax." He said, referring to the pool that was on the second floor. "Oh That sounds like fun! I haven't had the chance to go yet, so I'll be glad to."

They walked to the second floor together and entered the indoor pool. They went into the locker room and got changed into their swimsuits and walked back out to the indoor pool. Togami looked at Makoto, his face blushing up. "Well let's go in!" Makoto yelled with a smile, jumping in the pool. Byakuya chuckled and also jumped in. They laughed and smiled, splashing each other with water and just messing around.

It was nice, Makoto was glad that he could have fun and forget about everything that was going on for awhile. After awhile, they decided to get out and dry off since Byakuya had another thing for their date. "Now where to?" Makoto asked curiously, farting again. "Be patient." Togami said with a small laugh, grabbing Naegi's hand again.

They were now in the dining room again, And Byakuya told Makoto to wait at a table while he grabbed something from the kitchen. He came back with a bunch of food. "Woah did you make this?" Makoto said in amazement. Byakuya blushed and peed, "Yeah I did, I'm not the best cook so don't be upset if it's not good. It'll probably be amazing, since it was made by me." He sat down across from Makoto and they both started to eat their food.

"This is amazing!" Makoto said with a large smile. "Thank you, Baka." Byakuya said, still blushing. They continued to eat their food in a comfortable silence, both finishing soon. "Thank you Byakuya, that was delicious." He said, burping loudly. "Of course Baka, I'll cook for you more if you really liked it." He said, slurping Makoto's burp.

He walked Makoto to his room, holding hands again. "Thank you for this date Byakuya, I HOPE we can do this again." He said, standing on his tiptoes and placing a small kiss on his lips. Byakuya's face blushed up again as he nodded, "No problem, and me too. Goodnight Baka." He said. They shared another kiss before leaving, Byakuya walking off to his own room.

"That should be me.." Kyoko whispered to herself with a frown. Her frown soon lifted to a smile as she chuckled to herself, "I have a plan though.." she then went back to her room, confident that Makoto would soon be his.

UwU

A/n - Hey bakas owo sorry this took so long sbsjsbjansjs