Chapter three - GO TO PROM WITH ME UWU

Everybody was making their way to the gym, soon everybody gathered in there. Why? It's because during the good morning thing Monokuma announced for everybody to meet up in the gym for a surprise. Makoto smiled as he saw Byakuya walk in, walking over to him. "What do you think this is all about?" He asked as he grabbed his hand.

Togami shrugged, "I have no idea. I hope it's not another motive or anything. I'll protect you though." He placed a small kiss on his lips, both of their faces blushing up. Soon after, the bear popped out of nowhere. "Ah good morning everyone!" He said, laughing.

"What do you want from us?" Kyoko said angrily, trying to get Monokuma to just get to the point. Monokuma sharted, laughing. "Is it another motive?" Asahina yelled, feeling worried. "No no nothing like that! I actually have something fun! I thought that it'd be a good idea to have a prom!" He said, jumping up. "A prom? Why?" Yasahiro asked in confusion.

"I want you all to have a nice, normal highschool experience! So there will be a prom tomorrow, and everything you'll need will be in the school shop! Of course you'll have to pay with monocoins! I hope you're all excited!" He then jumped down, disappearing again. "A prom? That does sound kinda fun." Makoto said with a small smile, farting. "Ah a prom! Master Byakuya will you go with MEEEOOWOWOWOW!" Toko said, her face completely red. Togami just ignored her and walked off with Makoto.

Timeskip uwu

Togami bought some flowers from the shop and walked to Makoto's dorm, quickly peeing his pants before knocking in the door. "Oh hello Byakuya!" He said smiling, pulling him in the room. "Hey baka I have something serious to ask..!" Togami said, blushing. "Yes?" He asked. He pulled out the flowers, "MAKOTO NAEGI WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME, THE AMAZING BYAKUYA TOGAMI?" Makoto smiled and pooped, grabbing the flowers and nodding. "Oh of course! I'm so happy you asked me!" Togami missed Makoto and smiled, "I can't wait, Baka."