Chapter 1

Hope Marshall was walking through the hallways of Monster High. She saw her friends and her girlfriend waiting by her locker. "Hey guys" Hope said. "Hey Hope" Her friends said. "So are you ready to go out today"Draculaura asked her girlfriend. "Yup" Hope said smiling. Soon Hope got a call from her dad. "Hey dad... What? Are you serious?..... Alright.... Tell Camila I said hi and I can't wait to see her... Alright love you dad... Bye" Hope said hanging up the phone. Hope smiled at her phone. "Who's Camila" Clawdeen asked. "Oh Camila would be my older sister" Hope said. "Really how old is she" Cleo asked. "She is 18 years old" Hope lied. The only reason why Hope was lying was because she had to keep her family a secret. Even her big sisters age. Yes Camila looked 18 years old she wasn't she was 1,000 years old. "Oh what's your sister like" Frankie asked. "Well she is the female version of my dad. Badass basically" Hope said. Draculaura hit Hopes arm. "Ow what was that for" Hope asked. "For not telling me about your sister." Draculaura said. Hope smiled. "My dad talks about you to my mom and sister because I talk about you a lot to my dad" Hope said blushing. Draculaura smiled at Hope. "So whats up with your sister" Clawd asked. "Well my dad said my sister is coming to visit me. Hopefully she can see what a good school Monster High is and she can come here" Hope said. "What school does she go to" Deuce asked. "She goes to a normie school" Hope said. "Attention students will you all please join me in the auditorium for a announcement" Headmistress Bloodgood asked in the intercom. All students walked in the auditorium and watched as Bloodgood gave her announcement. Bloodgood said how the werewolves and vampires will come together to Monster high. This shocked everyone. Vampires and Werewolves don't get along. Hope should know her sister and her father have always had problems with them. Especially with Klaus hybrid minion Tyler Lockwood. But now Camila and Klaus didn't hate werewolves. In New Orleans Camila Mikaelson was in her room. She was packing her stuff because she was gonna go visit her sister. Once she finished packing she got a feeling. She had a feeling something was gonna happen. Camila ran out the house vampire speed. She then went into the woods. She saw a bad person trying to hurt an innocent child. Her eyes changed color and her face changed from normal to her tribrid face. She vamp sped to the bad person and sunk her fangs in him. She then killed him. She turned to the child and smiled. "Go on little one your safe" Camila said. The child smiled and ran to their parents. Camila went home and walked inside with blood on her face. "What happened" Hayley asked. "Gotta a feeling something bad was gonna happen" Camila said. Hayley smiled. "Ahh Camila luv have you go everything packed" Klaus asked. "Yes dad I do" Camila said. "Very well little wolf it's time to say goodbye" Klaus said. Camila nodded. Hayley and Klaus took Camila to the airport. Now it was time to say goodbye. "Be careful luv and also if you want to stay at Monster High with your sister. You are more then welcome to" Klaus said. Camila nodded hugging her parents goodbye. She soon got on a plane and was now on her way to Monster high. 'Get ready Monster high your gonna have another Marshall on your hands' Camila thought and smirked ready for the crazy journey.