Trying new outfits

Well well been a while huh anyway I am gonna be making like some chapters with the school and chapters not part of the story and they are short but hope you enjoy.

Camila was walking down the halls of monster high. She went to her locker. She was getting some books and exchanging some books. Her sister came up next to her. Camila looked at Hope. "Yes" Camila asked. "The girls and I are gonna head to the mall to do some shopping wanna come" Hope asked. "Sure why not" Camila said. "Alright we are gonna go now but if you want to head home and change." Hope said. "Alright I'll meet you all there" Camila said. Hope nodded and left. Camila then went home and changed into comfortable clothes.

Camila soon went to the mall

Camila soon went to the mall. Once she arrived she saw all the girls. She went up to them. "Cami finally your here" Hope said and before they started walking. "Oh my raw. Camila what are you wearing" Cleo asked. Camila looked at her outfit and looked at Cleo. "Clothes" Camila said nonchalantly. "Absolutely not we must give you new clothes" Cleo said. Cleo grabbed Camila wrists pulling her to shops. Camila sat down watching as her sister and friends began looking at outfits. She got on her phone before looking up seeing the girls collecting outfits. Camila rolled her eyes before trying them on. She didn't like any of them. They just weren't her style. Soon the girls gave up as Camila didn't like any of the outfits. Soon they all went home. Camila was sitting on the couch. "Well that was weird. Cleo hates my sense of style" Camila said. "Trust me she did that to me but whatever you feel comfortable with that's fine because it's you Camila" Hope said. Hope soon left to go to bed and Camila right after. Camila went into her room. She went inside her closet and looked at her outfits. She then thought about what she should wear tomorrow. She then smirked at how Katherine and Rebekah would give her outfits that were her style. She then smiled at what was gonna happen tomorrow.
~The next day~
Hope got to Monster high early. Her sister was still at home. Once Hope got there she saw all of her friends and girlfriend there. "Hey guys" Hope said. All the girls turned to her and smiled. "Hey Hope what's going on" Clawdeen asked. "Not much but I don't think us shopping for some new outfits for Camila is a good idea she has a different style then ours" Hope said. "Yeah your right not that her style isn't good it's just more different and very awesome"Clawdeen said. Frankie looked behind Hope and gasped. "Oh my ghoul look" Frankie said. The girls turned around to see Camila walking inside the school holding hands with Clawd.

Hope eyes widened at her sister outfit

Hope eyes widened at her sister outfit. 'Just like aunt Katherine' Hope thought. "Hey ghouls" Camila said when she got to them. "Hey love your outfit" Clawdeen said. Camila smiled. "What are you two up to" Draculaura asked. "We are heading to the gym to meet up with the others" Clawd said. "Well see you around" Camila said waving goodbye to the girls. Camila and Clawd walked into the gym to meet up with the other boys. "That was fun" Camila said. Clawd laughed and kissed the top of her head. Camila smiled and sat on the bleachers watching Clawd play casketball with his friends.