Chapter 3

Camila outfit

Camila was walking to her locker and she had gotten her stuff for he next class

Camila was walking to her locker and she had gotten her stuff for he next class. "Well well if it isn't Hope loser older sister" she heard a voice said. She looked to see a werecat. "Don't mess with me girl you don't want to" Camila said. "Or what" The werecat asked. Camila then grabbed Toralie by the neck and pinned he against the locker. "I'm warning you don't mess with me I will give her a lot of pain with my powers if you mess with Hope your gonna mess with me. And if you mess with my friends. I'm gonna hurt you badly" Camila said. Toralie nodded and ran away. "Bullies" Camila whispered. Hope walked toward her sister. "Did you just stand up to Toralie" Hope asked. "If you are talking about the girl who tried to get me mad then yes I did she shouldn't mess with me and when she finds out what we are she won't ever again." Camila said. "You know I think Clawd likes you"Hope said. Camila looked at her. "I don't know I mean he is cute but I don't think he likes me" Camila said. "He definitely does but here I a uniform so you can show Cleo your cheer skills." Hope said. Camila nodded. They walked to the bathroom and Camila change into the cheer outfit that she had. Then went to the gym.
Camila outfit

"Time to show Cleo what you got" Hope said

"Time to show Cleo what you got" Hope said. Camila was nervous but soon they made it into the gym. Camila took a deep breath in. "Alright Camila let's see what you got" Cleo said. Camila took a deep breath in and showed Cleo her dances and her spirit of the school but more dancing.
(Camila is Rose or the girl with a light gray hair color correct me if I'm wrong)

Hope watched her sister in amazement. Clawd watched from afar playing casketball. He smiled Draculaura and Clawdeen caught him. "He likes Camila I knew it" Draculaura said. Clawd looked to see Clawdeen and Draculaura pointing to Camila and making heart shapes. "You like her" Clawdeen mouthed. Clawd blushed. The two girls giggled. Then Camila finished her dance. Cleo was amazed. "Well I have made my decision" Cleo said. "Camila welcome to the fear leading team" Cleo said. The girls cheered. Camila blushed from the attention and smiled. Soon she walked to the bathroom to change her to her clothes from before.
Camila outfit

Soon after Camila finished changing she walked out and put her fear leading outfit in her gym bag

Soon after Camila finished changing she walked out and put her fear leading outfit in her gym bag. "Camila" she heard a voice call out to her. She turned and looked to see Clawd. "Hey Clawd what's up" Camila asked. "There is a party going on later tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me" Clawd asked nervously. "Oh I didn't know there was a party what's it for" Camila asked. "It's about the vampires and werewolves trying to get a long" Clawd said. Camila thought about it. "Yeah sure I would love to go with you" Camila said. Clawd smiled. "Alright I'll see you tonight your coming with Hope right" Clawd asked. "Yeah" Camila said. "Alright see you later then" Clawd said. Camila nodded. She smiled as she walked to her locker. "What were you and Clawd talking about" Hope asked. Camila turned to see Hope and her friends in front with wonder in their eyes. "He asked me if I wanted to go to the dance with him and I said yes"  Camila said. The girls squealed in excitement. Camila giggled softly. "So are we getting ready at your house" Frankie asked. "Yeah we could do that" Hope said. "Alright we you guys later" Draculaura said kissing Hope on the cheek. Hope and Camila left in Camila motorcycle to get ready for the party. They couldn't wait for the party.