Chapter 2

~a few days later~
Camila finally arrived at her sisters house after being on a a plane ride then moved to a taxi. Camila saw her sister and smiled softly at her. She got her luggage and walked to her sisters house. "Hi Hope" Camila said. Hope hugged her big sister. "I haven't seen you in awhile" Hope said. Camila smiled and giggled. "Alright do you have everything ready for school" Hope asked her sister. "Yes I do did dad send you my motorcycle" Camila asked her sister. "Yes he did it's in the garage so you can take it to school tomorrow" Hope said. Camila giggled. "Are you still keeping your identity a secret" Camila asked. "You know I have to. If I didn't people would be afraid of me just because of who our dad is" Hope said. "But listen your nothing like dad.yes you have some of his traits and you act like him sometimes but you are not him. I am almost exactly like him. But I am trying to be a positive person now. When we fell the time is right we should tell everyone who we are and what we are" Camila said. Hope nodded and let her sister inside the house. They spent the night talking with each other. They soon fell asleep.
~The next morning~
"Camila wake up. We have to go to school." Hope said. Camila woke up. "It's 5:00 in the morning" Camila said. "I know but we are having werewolves and vampires come to the school. To try and connect" Hope said. Camila nodded and went to get ready.
Camila outfit

Hope outfit

Hope outfit

After the tips got ready they left the house

After the tips got ready they left the house. Hope went to go get her girlfriend that Camila couldn't wait to meet. And Camila had gotten her keys, sunglasses, and phone. So she started her motorcycle. Soon after driving she finally made it to the school. She has her papers to show Headmistress Bloodgood who she is. She smelled the air and smelled vampires an werewolves. "Here we go." Camila said. She got off her motorcycle and took he helmet off. She started walking to the stairs. She noticed that people were looking at her. "Staring problem" Camila asked. Hope smiled. "Still the same as always" Hope said. The vampires and the werewolves walked inside. Hope took her sister to see Bloodgood. They walked inside her office. "Oh you must be Camila Marshall. Hopes big sister" Bloodgood said." nice to meet you" Camila said. Bloodgood talked with her. She gave Camila her schedule and locker number that was next to Hope. She went to he locker and see Hope and her friends." hey you got your schedule" Hope asked. Camila nodded and showed Hope. Hope looked at it." oh you have some classes with me and my friends"Hope said. Camila looked at Hopes friends." so Hope who your friends" Camila asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. The famous Mikaelson smirk." oh right this is Frankie, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Cleo, Ghoulia, Clawd, Deuce Cleo boyfriend, Gil Lagoona boyfriend and this is my girlfriend Draculaura" Hope said. Camila eyes widened." oh so this is the lovely Draculaura that I keep hearing about" Camila teased. Hope blushed." it's a pleasure to meet you Hope has told us many things about you" Frankie said." Pleasure is all mine" Camila said." so are you interested in joining the fearleading squad" Cleo asked." oh I forgot to mention this but Camila isn't the girly type like me since I joined the fear squad she is more the sporty type" Hope said. Camila smiled. "Oh" Cleo said. "But I mean I don't mind trying  out" Camila said. Cleo smiled. "Perfect just come during lunch and show us what you got" Cleo said. Camila smiled. "Well we should get to class" Hope said. They all went to class but Clawd couldn't get how beautiful Camila was out of his head. She was pretty and she was badass looking. He hopes that they could become friends.