Disobedient

Wookjin was on his way to sleep when he came across his leader getting dressed in their room. 

"Are you going out?" Wookjin asked confused, it's eleven at night they were just back from practicing all day for their upcoming comeback. 

"The company called, they want me to finish a few things" Jisung said back with a tired smile, putting on his blue scarf. It's freezing outside, if Wookjin himself was the chosen one to be called he would rather die than going out on this weather after such a tiring day. 

"Can I come to help you?" He asked, well for Jisung he would do this kind of thing. Even more if needed. He went to him and fixed his scarf so it will be tight and warm. 

When he looked up he saw his leader looking at him with such love and care he could melt at the moment. 

"It's fine, they just want to know if all the members are really okay with the concept and discuss a few things on the promotions, I can handle it" Jisung said still smiling, taking his hands and caressing softly.

"You should sleep, you worked hard today. I'll try not to wake you up when I'm back" Jisung said and held his face, closing the distance between them so he can kiss his forehead softly. 

"Don't wait for me" He said to Wookjin with a knowing look, reading his maknae's mind. 

It was two at night already when Wookjin heard their front door open. He can't believe he was in a meeting until now. He's probably exhusted. He decided to stay still on the bed, not revealing the fact he's awake just yet. He heard him opening the door quietly, Jisung tried his best with small steps around the room it made him to chuckle a little. After Jisung changed clothes he went to his bed and then it was quiet. 

He got up from the bed, pulled up the blanket and entered so he's laying down hugging his leader with his head on his broad chest. 

"I told you not to wait" Jisung sighed, at the same time brushing his hair slowly just like Wookjin loves so much. 

"You know it's hard for me to sleep without you. Also it's bothering me to know that I sleep when you keep working by yourself" Wookjin pouted, nuzzling his nose against Jisung's neck. 

"That's why I'm the leader, I need to do it. You need to listen to the leader but that's something you are not really good at" Jisung stated, making Wookjin to look up and get up a little. 

"Oh really? When for example?" Wookjin targeted his leader, looking at him with a daring stare and one eyebrow up.

"First, when you and Yongsoo didn't stop making jokes today, even when I asked you to so we could keep practicing" Jisung said and was serious, at least he thought he was. He didn't think it will bother him that much. Now the smirk he had on his face until now was gone, he didn't want to upset Jisung. 

"Second" Jisung continued, touching his chin so they can make eye contenct. 

"We agreed you won't touch my crotch for real in the coreo, but once in a while you still do it" Jisung now was really close to his lips, almost whispering against them. 

"I'm sorry, I just can't control it sometimes" Wookjin answered with a teasing tone this time, going all the way onto Jisung's body so they are pressed all the way. 

"You should stop it" Jisung demanded, looking straight at him with a stern look. Wookjin liked it when he was demanding. 

"And what if I don't?" He asked biting his lip, moving his hips against him. 

"Fuck Wookjin" Jisung moaned, holding his hips tight. 

"I like it when you hold me like this, even more when you are touching me" Wookjin's hand was trailing from his neck down to his chest and stomach. 

From nowhere Jisung turned them so he was on top of him. 

"Kiss me" Wookjin pleaded, trying to get their faces close but Jisung took both of his hands and held it on top of Wookjin's head. 

"I don't think so" He whispered against his lips, kissing his neck, chest, nipples, everywhere but his lips. Wookjin's favorite think is Jisung's lips. And the elder knows it very well. 

"Please, I need you to kiss me please" Wookjin started to lose it, he really needed to touch his hyung all over after this day full of teasing. This coreo is heaven and hell at the same time. He didn't know what he would do if someone else was pairing up with Jisung. 

Now jisung was in front of his lips again, he thought he was going to kiss him but he felt a tongue licking his lips quickly instead.

"Fuck, Jisung" Wookjin moaned, he couldn't wait anymore. 

"So needy now, aren't we?" He smirked and let go of his hands. 

Wookjin flipped them again so he's on top and kissed him. The kiss was passionate, slow and needy. When Jisung entered his tongue Wookjin couldn't let go of him. 

"Yes, please touch me" Wookjin saparated and gasped when he felt Jisung's big hands on his ass. 

When they finished Jisung forced him to take a shower and change the sheets. Wookjin sighed but did as he told, when they finished they entered Wookjin's bed this time and cuddled. 

"Goodnight baby" Jisung said, kissing his head. 

"Good night hyung"