Jealousy

Jisung was undressing right when he got off stage, usually he's busy asking his members about how are they feel after their performance and cheering them up but today all he wanted was to be on their way to the dorm. 

"Hey, why are you rushing?" Sungho asked confused, taking his time taking off his clothes.

"Nothing special, just tired" He answered without looking, he wasn't in the mood for questions and his patience was at it's limit already. 

These past few days took away his patience for good. Or more correctly it was Wookjin's fault. He had a lot to deal with lately and the maknae wasn't helping. Their company called him late at night when they were supposed to be sleeping after a busy day just to inform him about their situation out there. Since they knew about the impact they are going to cause for the good and the bad, the company wanted to let him know where they are standing. 

It started from the first performance at Mnet when the wave of hate started, at least from Korea and it was directed more to his part with Wookjin. Since the backlash was growing, their company suggested they should not do the act for the upcoming shows and to ask Wookjin to interact more with the other members in front of the cameras. They said he was paying way too much attention to Jisung and it's not helping the situation. 

Bullshit. But what can he say? The company most of the time let them do whatever they want and just want to help them. Maybe they have a point here, but he didn't expect himself to get jealous by it. He knew how close they all were, especially Wookjin who likes skinship and which is close to each one of them. But seeing him doing sexy moves as part of the coreography with the other members was driving him insane. That's why when he saw today on stage the move he did with Kyubin, after this week which was full of skinship with the other members except him took him to the edge. 

He probably broke a record right now, he's already at their car waiting for the other members to arrive so they can head to their dorm. One of their managers was beside him behind the wheel, looking at him confused. 

"What?" Jisung asked, he hated it when people wanted to say something but didn't do anything about it. Especially when they are showing it way too much.

"Something is off with you, what is it?" He asked, starting the engine when the rest of the boys were seen from the exit.

"Nothing you can help with, so better not bothering you" Jisung managed to answer a second before the door opened. The boys entered with a lot of noise. 

His manager gave him a look, a look that was surprised from the answer but he didn't protest because he probably found that Jisung was right. The leader was always practical. 

He was quiet all the way there, he wasn't even in the mood for listening to music. He just stared outside the window and hoped it wouldn't take much time for his turn in the shower so he could sleep his mood off. 

When they reached their dorm they played rock, paper, scissors to decide their turns. Like always he lost, which means he's the last one. Surprising? Not that much. The first who got into the shower was Kyubin, the rest were arranging their stuff and he decided that sitting doing nothing will take him to the edge for real so he decided to cook dinner. 

When he was cutting  vegetables he was still thinking about everything, he also hated the fact he became so moody. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms around his waist, he jumped and accidentally cut his finger. 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry" Wookjin said in panick, taking the first thing he could find to help. A  clean white towel Jisung bought for their dorm a week ago with a few more utensils. He suddenly preferred to bleed to his death instead of letting the towel get dirty like that.