Kiss Ending Fairy

Wookjin was on his phone, scrolling through social media while sitting on the sofa at their dorm. He came across their last live stage, the one he decided to surprise his hyung and kiss him. It was his first ending fairy since debut, the elder was so excited about it that he practiced the whole night about the moves he could do. Wookjin at the right moment of the ending just felt like kissing Jisung on the cheek, he didn't really have a specific reason. He just went for it because he figured his hyung wouldn't mind this kind of skinship because he never pushes him away when he tries to initate it in front of the cameras. He's just stepping back when he's going too far and Wookjin can admit that he indeed sometimes going too far. 

He knew they would get so much criticism , they all knew and still went for it. It's not something they didn't know that was about to come, but the hate they got just because of that kiss sent him off guard. He really tried to understand why they are getting so much hate over such a trivial thing, he always noticed how crazy the netizens become when two members of other groups are getting touchy and fangirling over how cute they are. What's the difference? Also, he really didn't want any hate to be directed to his hyung. Most of the fire is directed to them both since the beginning because of their moment towards the end of the song which they were already prepared for but this time it wasn't Jisung's fault. It was his. 

He didn't want articles to include Jisung's name, it was his fault for kissing him but the latter is taking the blame as well. He was afraid his hyung would be mad, that he will distance himself from him. Why can't he think sometimes? 

The front door opened suddenly, making Wookjin to get out of the bubble he was in. The members decided to go and do some groceries shopping, but he wanted to stay at home and use the time to see the reaction of the public. He knew he couldn't do it with the members beside him because they agreed to not pay attention to any criticism. 

"Aren't you going to help?" Kyubin asked him from the kitchen, starting to arrange everything with the other members except Jisung who went straight to their room. He saw him entering while talking on the phone before he managed to get into the room, it sounded like his mom. It can't be good, she probably saw their live stage. 

"I'll be right back to help" He said and got up, making his way to Jisung. He couldn't handle his thoughts, he needed to talk and see if he's really upset with him. Whe he entered he was still talking. 

"Mom, I already told you that everything is fine" Jisung said to her a bit exhusted. He noticed Wookjin's presence but didn't say anything. 

"Mom this is the concept, we all agreed to that. I'm an adult I know what I'm doing" He said a little bit annoyed now, sitting on Wookjin's bed since it was the closest to him. So they are probably talking about it, he was right. 

"We'll talk later I'm tired, goodnight mom" He said and hang up. Didn't even let her time to answer him back. 

"Is everything okay?" Wookjin asked almost whispering, glued to the floor. He didn't dare to move closer to him from how anxious he was. 

"Yes everything is fine, did you want to talk to me? I noticed you standing there waiting" Jisung asked, looking at him confused.  

"Why aren't you sitting? Come here" He patted on the bed right beside him. 

Wookjin sighed but at the same sat right beside his hyung. 

"You talked about the ending fairy with your mom, right?" He asked with his head down, playing with his fingers. 

"Yes" Jisung answered immediately , he was always honest and getting straight to the point. 

"Is she mad? Please tell her it's my fault and that I'm sorry I-" Wookjin started to talk fast without thinking, Jisung had to stop him with his hand on his mouth. 

"What are you talking about? Why would she be upset with you?" Jisung asked with his hand still on his mouth. 

"I saw the articles. we are all over the internet and people are really against us. I don't care about me but I care about you, I hate the fact they are dragging you into this when it was my fault" Wookjin said after removing the hand, he was on the verge of crying, he really didn't want his hyung to get any hate.

"Hey" Jisung held both of his cheeks so he was was facing him, looking straight into his eyes. 

"It's not your fault, okay? What you did wasn't something bad, you just kissed me on the cheek. The fact that people have a problem with it doesn't make it wrong" He said without looking away, caressing his cheeks slowly. He couldn't resist but to fall into the touch. 

"We knew people are going to react like this, I agreed to is as well so it's on me too. We can't do anything about it but please don't let this get into you, you can do whatever you want people are going to criticize us either way" Jisung said with a little smile, he tried to cheer him up as much as he can. 

"But your mom is upset about it, I know she didn't like it at all when she saw you and me doing the coreo so now she prpbably hates me" Wookjin knew how Jisung's parent were against this concept at the beginning, they are also pretty close minded. He didn't know how Jisung is the exact opposite. 

"It doesn't matter if she agrees with it or not, what matters is if I'm okay with it" Jisung was determined, he could tell. 

"And I agree if I wasn't clear enough" He added with a smile, Wookjin was so grateful. 

He jumped on his hyung without any warning, causing the leader to fall on his back with him on top. 

"I love you" Wookjin said, he couldn't resist saying it after what Jisung said. He was so sweet, caring and trying to relax him all the time. He was the best. 

"I love you too" Jisung hugged him so he's almost choking him. 

"Hey! You're killing me" Wookjin laughed, struggling a little. But even after the elder let go of his hold he went back on hugging and barried his neck against  the elder's neck. 

"I just pay back for all the hard slaps my crotch is getting from you,  pervert" Jisung complained, playing with his hair at the process. 

"You can ask one of the members to switch roles if you want" Wookjin raised one of his eyebrows, challenging him. 

"On my dead body" Jisung immidiatly rejected the offer. 

"So be quiet and let me do whateve I want" Wookjin got up a little so they are on the same level, smiling and tracing with his finger all over Jisung's face. From his cute nose to his big eyes and his very soft pair of lips. 

"Isn't it what I always do?" He asked, taking the hand that was on his face so he could kiss it. 

"So you guys are comg to help or what?" They heard Kyubin yelling from outside their room. 

"Come on, let's help them" Wookjin said, getting up and helping his hyung which is sighing hard. 

"It's just arranging some groceries, you don't need seven people for that" Jisung said while being pushed outside the room by a laughing Wookjin.