Chapter 13: Get her! (again)

~ Recap ~

"Thank you Adrien." She said sweetly with a warm smile. "But your services are no longer required!" She grinned. Her voice was heavy and distorted. An evil look spread across her face. The building started shaking. Everyone was worried.
.
The ground started to shake even further and the place started to fall apart. The roof was falling down.
.
"She planned this." Viperion concluded.
.
"Hahaha. Atleast you're smarter than them." Vexer complimented.
.
"Actually, I'm smarter than you too. Second Chance!"

~ Recap Over ~

The heros, Vexer, Natalie and an unconscious Hawkmoth were back in the lair again.

"How did you find me?" Marinette asked.

"Simple. We just followed the trail of destruction you left behind." Rena Rouge replied.

"And the big gorilla dude let us in here." Carapace smiled.

"Alright Vexer. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Chat Noir warned.

Vexer smiled. "Four against one? Hardly seems fair. But I'll take it" She sassily replied.

Chat Noir and Viperion ran towards her. Chat tried to smack his baton against her face whereas Viperion kicked her legs knocking her down. She grunted and hissed in pain. Viperion then noticed a stab wound on her lower back. Maybe using that as her weak spot won't be such a bad idea.

"You'll pay for that Luka!" She said angrily.

Carapace turned to the adults. "You two... Get out of here." Natalie nodded and went inside the elevator with her unconscious boss.

"No!" Vexer yelled. She tried to get up but her bloody back wound was making it very difficult for her. Things got worse for her when everyone else noticed the wound too. But she eventually got up and tried to run after Hawkmoth and her assistant. Using the wound as an advantage, Carapace threw his shield at her. She used her telekinesis to stop it mid-air while still running after them but Rena charged at her from behind and pinned her to the ground. The elevator door closed.

"You fools! You're letting Hawkmoth escape!" She said angrily.

"We'll worry about him later. What's important now, is that we get you back to normal." Rena answered still lying on her ex-best friend.

"You don't get it!" She cried.

"Don't listen to her. Everything that comes out her mouth is a lie." Viperion warned.

"Oh yeah? You guys wanna know a secret? I'm Ladybug. You're so called 'Hero of Paris'."

"Yup. We know." Carapace responded while getting his shield back.

"And do you know who Hawkmoth is?" She teased.

Everyone was concerned.

"Surely you'd know, Adrien."

"What are you talking about?" Chat asked in confusion.

"Don't be so naive. You saw Natalie with Hawkmoth. What do you think your dad's assistant wants with Hawkmoth?"

"She was probably under his control or something. Or maybe under your control."

"Or... did it occur to you that maybe Hawkmoth is your father!?"

"What?!" They all gasped.

"C'mon Adrien. It's your house. Your bodyguard is outside and Natalie was with Hawkmoth. You wanted to know why your father didn't have time for you? It's because he was too busy destroying Paris." She cried.