You couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. It was not fear that had kept you awake but sheer shock that someone had even dared to threaten you. You were a powerful sorcerer, the protector of your village, a young girl none the less. But here you were respected, for the fact that you were powerful.

With your jujutsu sorcery you were able to speak at will and control those who threatened you. You knew your powers went beyond that, but as of right now this was the only perfected skill you had. You were able to use some type of cursed energy controlling however it was not your method of choice.

But to have a sorcerer invade your dreams or create a dream must have been very difficult.

You stood up for what you felt like was the second time today, putting on your robe and going into you bathroom, taking a shower and combing through your hair. Humming as you did. "Miss Y/n" A voice had called from the hallway. 

"Yes?"

"You have been invited today for a lunch, later this afternoon." "ah by whom?" You ask turning off the water and coming out of the shower putting it on coming out to face the servant. You watched as his gaze lowered, avoiding eye contact with you. 

"hm?" You said again, amused by him being flustered by your presence, it may have also been the fact that you were barely clothed, however a man getting flustered by your body was the least of your worries. 

"He made it clear it, that you would know of him, and you would accept his invite miss."

"Hm, thank you." That was odd you thought to yourself. Had an ally called an emergency meeting? Why would they have done so without communicating with you.

You went back into the bathroom, and continued preparing yourself for the rest of your day. You choose a normal day attire for you which was a black dress in which had lace cutouts, revealing various parts of your body. To be quite honest you liked showing your body. As well as men were flustered when seeing you which gave you great pride in making men feel inferior to you.

You put a bit of makeup on and gently fixed your hair. You slightly startled at the knock at your door. Ah. You opened the door from you room, noticing the platter on the floor with a tea cup seated on it. 

You bent down and reached for the cup, and walked through the door, slowly walking through the hallway out to the courtyard. You reached the courtyard and sat at the bend quietly sipping your tea, enjoying the quiet. 

You enjoyed your green tea and continued to sip, closing your eyes while listening to the sound of chirping birds as the entire village began to wake up. You felt yourself slowly drift into a sleeping state, as you finished your tea. 

You felt yourself lean back and your eyes flutter closed.

"Ms. Y/n?"

Your eyes fluttered open as you saw a servant appear in front of you. It seemed you had been sleeping for quite awhile, probably of make up for your lack of sleep last night. 

"It seems your lunch date has arrived." You almost chuckled at the word 'date'. You nodded in reply. 

You stood open, letting the sun graze your skin and wake you slightly. As you entered your home again you noticed a figure standing in the main foyer. The closer you got the more you were able to distinguish his feature.

Him.

A/N (Sorry if this chapter was boring guys, but i really wanted to give some insight into y/n as a person so you would understand why she acts or does the things she does, despite the fact she's a woman during this time btw which is like ancient times lmaooo sorry if i didn't clarify that)