| F o u r |

*TW: MENTIONS OF BLADE, CUTTING, BLOOD,

*TOMMYS POV*

After a few hours of driving we finally got there, it felt like hours to be honest. Apparently Dream, George, Wilbur, Techno, Phil, and me are all gonna be there. I grabbed my bags from the car and a few other things like my pillow that I brought and my phone and headed inside. I saw a long hallway and decided to adventure in it, quickly noting there were a lot of rooms that could possibly be mine. "Hey Wilby, Where's my room?" I yelled from across the house. "Ill be there in a sec' toms!" I heard him yell back. A couple minutes later i heard the door open and someone talking.. tubbo? I quickly dropped my bags and ran down the stairs. "TUBBOS HERE?" I screamed while looking around. I then felt hands go around my waist and pull me into a hug. "TOMMY! HEY BIG MAN," I looked down to see a very happy tubbo. "TUBBO!" I hugged him back but a bit tight, I sure do miss his hugs. I then let go and faced Wilbur, "Are me and tubbo sharing a room?" I sounded very happy but deep down I didn't want tubbo to see anything that I did to myself, even though eh already knows some stuff. The only thing he knows is that I ''used'' to cut, He thinks I've stopped but truth is, it got worse. "Yeah! I figured you and him would want to share since you and tubbo are best friends," great.. "Let me take you to your room guys," Wilbur said happily. We picked up our bags and followed him to a door that was at the end of the hall. "The door on the left is my room and the door on the right is the main bathroom, we gave you guys your own bathroom because your the youngest." I decided to argue back to not seem suspicious, "AY YOU BITCH I AM NOT YOUNG I AM A BIG MAN! I AM BIG MAN TOMMY." Him and tubbo started to giggle a bit before Wilbur replied, "Sure your not the youngest. Anyways ill be in my room if u need me." He opened the door to his room and closed it behind us. Me and tubbo quickly ran into our room and unpacked our stuff to see who was the fastest. "I WON" Tubbo shouted. "NO I DID!" I yelled back. We jokingly bickered for a little bit longer until I heard Wilbur scream, "You guys go to bed, its 11PM" I rolled my eyes jokingly and did a loud scoff. I heard a tiny giggle from tubbo and screamed back "Alright Wilby, Goodnight!" I watched tubbo climb into bed and then I went to my bag. I figured he was asleep so I took out the blade, went to the bathroom, and locked the door.

*TUBBOS POV*

WHAT  WAS  THAT.

I'm guessing tommy thought I fell asleep or ATLEAST was facing away since he didn't look at me to double check. He was holding a blade. Don't tell me he's been doing something bad...I'm so worried oh god, how have I never noticed this? I quietly mumbled to myself, "oh my god," 

Should I get up and check on him? Should I stay here and wait? Should i go to bed? Should I wait until he comes out and then talk to him? What do I do? Does anyone know he does this? WHY is he doing this? Is it even what I'm thinking it is? Surely not...

*TOMMYS POV*

I looked at the blade in my hand, I deserve it. I deserve it all. All of the pain, depression, crying, panic attacks, abuse. I deserve it. I'm such a disappointment of a child, and a friend. All I do is cause pain and problems. I Started out slowly

1..

2..

4..

5..

8..

10..

15..

I need to stop, I cant be to suspicious. But I deserve it, I deserve it ALL

16.. 

18.. 

20.. 

24.. 

27..

I need to stop. I look around for bandages and realize I left them in my bag. I unlock the door and peek out to see if tubbos awake. He's not, thank god.

*TUBBOS POV*

I'm still awake.

I heard the door open and quickly closed my eyes. I heard him walk and and unzip his bag. I open my eyes to see his very bloody arms, about 20 open scar marks? Maybe more... The scars weren't to deep though from what I can see, thank GOD! And I also see him holding some bandages. I almost cry at the sight but I know I need to stay quiet. I saw him turn around so I closed my eyes again. A couple minutes later I felt a hand shaking me a little bit. I slowly opened my eyes to see Tommy standing right in front of me, in a red hoodie. I'm assuming he saw me looking at his hoodie because he looked at where I was looking and then back up at me. I finally decided to  do a fake yawn and then talk, "Why'd you change shirts? I remember you wearing your usual red and white t-shirt." I questioned him, hoping to get the truth but also expecting a lie, "I was just cold," He started to do a quiet but obviously fake giggle. I pull out my hands from under the sheets and do grabby hands, telling him I want cuddles. "Fine! Only cause your so clingy," He said laughing, while exaggerating the 'e' Once he got close enough i wrapped my arms around his stomach and pulled him into my bed. He started to rub circles on my back while I hummed the disc "Chirp" A little bit later he joined in too. We fell asleep in each others arms. I'll check on him when I wake up..

971 words! POGCHAMP. ALSO just letting you know I don't fucking ship minor x minor like tommy x tubbo. That's just gross. But I hope you enjoyed todays part of the story! ALSO 70+ VIEWS? TYSMMMM AAAAAAAA! I LOVE YOU ALL <3