(1)

"This is the story of how I died.

Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of a girl named Y/n and her sister Rapunzel, which starts with the sun.

Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens and from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured." The flower grew on the edge of a cliff, yellow petals glowing. An elderly woman with gray hair and a cloak approached it.

"Oh, you see that old woman over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important. She's Y/n's mom. One night, when she was feeling particularly evil, she used this magic flower to make her appear much younger. She found herself in a bar a little while later and met a handsome man. One thing led to the next, and out popped Y/n nine months later.

Well, three years passed, and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen.

And the Queen, well, she was about to have a baby. She got sick. Really, sick.

She was running out of time, and that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magic golden flower. You see, instead of sharing the sun's gift, this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded its healing power and used it to keep herself as young as she could while raising her daughter over the years, and all she had to do was to sing a special song."

You sat at your mother's side as she sang, hunched over the flower.

Flower, gleam and glow.

Let your power shine.

Make the clock reverse.

Bring back what once was mine,

And who once was mine.

The flower grew brighter, and the slight wrinkles removed themselves from Gothel's face. The few gray hairs she had returned to their jet black as a gust of wind pushed the dark strands back. And all you could think was pretty flower.

"All right, you get the gist. She sings to it, she turns young, creepy right?"

Shouting was heard close by, scaring Gothel. She quickly covered the flower with a camouflaged basket and grabbed you and her basket to run. In her hurry, she didn't notice as her brown basket knocked over the other to reveal the magic flower.

A guard spotted it by its golden glow. "We've found it!"

"The magic of the golden flower healed the queen. A healthy baby girl, a princess was born, with pretty golden hair. I'll give you a hint: that's Rapunzel.

To celebrate her birth, the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. And for that one moment, everything was perfect. And then that moment ended."

As you, at about four years old, were fast asleep in a wrap against Gothel's chest, she hovered over the one-year-old princess, singing the special song.

Flower, gleam and glow.

Let your power shine.

Make the clock re-

Your mother gasped as she cut a strand of Rapunzel's hair near the base of her neck. It turned a dark brown as the magic drained away. Without much thought and lots of impulse, she scooped up the baby and fled out the window.

"Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child and just like that - gone.

The kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the princess. For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, Gothel raised the child alongside her own."