𝗖𝗵-𝟰: Meeting At The Airport

A few days later, Braedey had arrived at the Coolsville International Airport, and was heading to the gate where the airline 'Spooky Air' will be, so he'll head to Spooky Island. He had been given a suitcase by the elderly man and woman, and wished him good luck to find his friends and maybe even family. Braedey thanked them for what they've done for him over the last two years, and he'll call them whenever he can.

Braedey now has on a white/reddish jacket with a black shirt on underneath, a pair of fresh clean jeans, as well as a pair of white sneakers

Braedey now has on a white/reddish jacket with a black shirt on underneath, a pair of fresh clean jeans, as well as a pair of white sneakers. It made him feel happy and enthusiastic.

While he was walking there, there was a strangely familiar fellow passenger going to Spooky Island as well. If Braedey could see well, he could see Fred wearing sunglasses and a jean jacket, looking around for the Gate before his flight would take off.

"No way." Braedey said. "Freddy?"

Fred looked around, then he saw Braedey and took off his glasses. "Braedey, is that you?" He sounded surprised.

"Yeah, it's me." Braedey sounded happy to see his friend again. "It's great to see you again." He jumped a little as he walked along, shaking hands with Fred.

"Hey, you're looking better. What's up?" Fred asked, trying to sound casual as he put his brochure into his bag until it would be time to get onto the plane.

"Oh, well, things have been great." Braedey admitted, but deep down, he felt rather lonely. "Although, things haven't been the same without you or the others-"

"Fred?" A familiar voice asked.

Fred now looked over to see the brains of Mystery Inc. walking up next to him and Braedey. "Velma?"

"Velma?" Braedey asked as he looked over and saw the brains behind the Mystery Inc

"Velma?" Braedey asked as he looked over and saw the brains behind the Mystery Inc. as well.

"Braedey?" Velma looked rather shocked to see him. Then, she hugged the brunette, and he smiled to her. "Wow. It's so good to see you again. And you look so much better than before."

"Same here, Velma." Braedey smiled back, hugging her back.

"A-Are you two going this way?" Fred asked; he was a little nervous to be talking with her after not speaking to her for a long time, which Braedey could sense as well.