𝗖𝗵-𝟴: A Bump In The Night

As the Mystery, Inc. gang all talked about what they all had seen and encountered up at the old castle tonight, Emile suddenly walked up, surprising the Mystery Inc. crew as he seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"Ah! Mystery Inc., you all seem rather cheery." Emile smiled, whilst walking over to them. "Good news, I hope?" He asked with a smile.

"Mr. Mononucleosis?" Fred looked to them. Braedey covered up a snicker, since Fred got the name wrong.

The man looked annoyed that he got his name wrong, but he allowed him to go on. "Yes?" Emile asked.

"We have hit a clue smorgasbord." Fred continued, as Velma showed the pyramid Braedey and Daphne found earlier tonight.

"We have three suspects as to who's behind this evil hooty." Daphne added to Emile, as Shaggy put up three fingers for emphasis.

"Suspect One: N'Goo Tuana." Braedey listed the first suspect and pronounced the name. "Is that right?" He asked Velma.

"Yes. He believes your theme park has been built on enchanted ground." Velma clarified and explained.

"Suspect Two: The voodoo man, who surely tricked me and Braedey into going to the castle." Daphne added, next listing the second suspect.

"And you..." Fred now pointed to Emile, which made the latter look rather gobsmacked. "Okay, team. Let's split up, and meet here in half an hour. I'll interview employees to see if they've noticed anything odd." He said to the gang.

"I'll work on this and translate these inscriptions that Daphne and Braedey found." Velma added, holding up the pyramid.

"I'll go research cults on the Net." Daphne told her, then the two girls high-five one another, and they head on their way.

"I'll try and act casual and try not to draw attention." Braedey said to Fred, now walking over to the couches nearby.

"I'm a suspect?" Emile asked to Fred. in surprise.

"Don't take it personally. It's mostly because you, creep me out." Fred told him, and walked off to ask some employees about anything odd, whilst Shaggy and Scooby headed off to the bar.

~*~*~

Braedey walked around the hotel, and so far, there seemed to be no sign of anything out of the ordinary. He sat down next to a window, and he listened to the sound of a piano playing, unaware that it was N'Goo Tuana playing it. He seemed to be calm and relaxed.

"Hey, little Buddy." Braedey turned to see Scorcher now walking up, and he has a woman alongside him.

The woman has short jaw-length violet-coloured hair and green eyes with a round face, her skin having a gentle tone. She has a slender yet curvy hourglass body. Her attire consists of a lime green-coloured blouse with a green neckline and trim, complimented by a long, white skirt. She is also wearing green boots.