𝗖𝗵-𝟭𝟮: A Final Confrontation

Previously...

"Hey. Look, Velms." Fred told Velma as he now noticed a cut of sorts down at the man's necks. "A man in a mask."

"Now let's find out who Emile Mondavarious REALLY is under the mask." Scorcher declared, kneeling down next to Emile.

Fred and Scorcher grabbed onto the sides of the neck, but as they pulled the mask off, everyone was in shock of what they saw; they saw that Emile Mondavarious was really... a robot!!!

~*~*~

"...we love you, Scooby-Doo..." A recording of Emile's voice spoke out, as the Daemon Ritus was absorbed into the robotic body. "That alleged friend of yours, Shaggy... I shall absorb..." Then, to everyone's shock, the chest suddenly opened up, revealing...

"Puppy Power!!" The obnoxious and egomaniac voice of Scrappy erupted from the chest, much to the gang's shock.

"Scrappy Cornelius Doo?" Scorcher spoke in shock.

"The nephew of Scooby-Doo?" Sheeva asked next in bewilderment.

"Correction: the new and improved Scrappy." Scrappy declared, as his body suddenly began to change, transmogrifying into something else. "Because I, Scrappy Dappy Doo, have absorbed enough energy, to rule the world with my all powerful army!!" He then turned to the gang, as they began to back away from him, while Scrappy continued to change shape and form. "And I've brought you all here, puny pathetic Mystery Inc., to witness my moment of triumph. All I need to complete my transformation is..."

Scrappy's body now grew up to be standing 35ft tall, with large sharp claws, a large head with teeth jutting out from his lower jaw, and looked more terrifying than anything the gang had ever faced in their entire career. Braedey even felt beyond spooked.

"BRAEDEY MARTIN!!" Scrappy then bellowed, his voice as loud as a T-Rex roar.

"Oh, crab-baskets." Braedey muttered.
"Reah." Scooby agreed with Braedey. "Rrab-baskets."

"SEIZE HIM!!!" Scrappy bellowed, and Braedey saw the guards were starting to surround them.

"Hold on, little guy!" Scorcher leaped in, arming his bō staff nunchuck weapon, and he began to open fire and deflect against the guards, knocking them back

"Hold on, little guy!" Scorcher leaped in, arming his bō staff nunchuck weapon, and he began to open fire and deflect against the guards, knocking them back. "Y'all better get back. I've got guns, and I'm not afraid to use them." He warned.

Sheeva then ran up to Braedey, picking him up and hugging him close, then she began to run, carrying the little boy with her. "We need to try and get out of here before that crazy animal gets you." She said to him.

"No. You go and get to the roof." Braedey said, Sheeva putting him down with confusion. "We need to let in the light." He said, and Sheeva realised what he meant.