💙Chapter-1💙

This is Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree

This is Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree. A son of a multimillionaire. Real Fuck boy..! He hangs out with girls and joins parties with friends, doesn't care about others, doesn't pay that much attention to study. He is a Freshman of Thammasat University in The faculty of engineering now.

His dad's name - Aroon vachirawit Chivaaree

mother's name - Hathai vachirawit Chivaaree

Let's hear how Bright introduce himself....

- Bright -

Hello Bitches...! I'm Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree. You guys can call me Bright. I'm a student of 'Thammasat University' which is situated in Bangkok. My life can be explained within 3 words.. -

1. Money.

2. Fame. &

3. Girls.

I like to spend money in bars with my friends for girls. The hot bitches are so sexy and hot to satisfy my my little champ when it's hard. I'm a hardcore fucker. I can handle two girls at a time and sometimes i prefer more than that. I really like to get drunk in every weekend and satisfy my member spending nights with girls. I personally like that...

Would you like to spend fucking hot night with me...? Huh..? Just come here baby if you are interested. I can give you heavenly pleasure.. I like girls with big boobs, tight pussy and big ass.

I sometimes go to sea beaches to enjoy the view of... not the natural sight but the hot ladies ... That makes me horny... The  bitches are good sucker... Ah..!  Fuck..!  it feels so fucking good..

And about studying i don't like that. Study is so boring. I can play guitar and I'm also main vocalist and guitarists of Ctrl + S...

..... yeah... That's me.. 😎...

- Meanwhile -

This is Meatwin Opas-iamkajorn

This is Meatwin Opas-iamkajorn. He is also a son of a multimillionaire. He is a well mannered person. He is a punctual student. He always cuts a good figure in examination. An obedient child of his parents. He is also a freshman of Thammasat University in the faculty of engineering.