💙Chapter-9💙

In room 401, block - D

Nurse - Here. He is, Doctor.

Doctor - It seems he is totally drunk. Ok. no problem. Let me bring those medicines. I will  apply this..

Nurse - here it is.

Doctor starts to treat the guy. Win is behind the doctor can't see the face of that person.  He move forward to see the guy and praying that it would be Bright..

But.. He isn't Bright. He is a different guy...

Win lost all of his hope. Then a fade picture of Bright at the market flashes in front of his visions.. Suddenly win remins that Bright was wearing a blue watch..probably it would be in his hand. He runs to the burn unit. Then ask a nurse to check all the patients if one of them wear a bule watch..

The nurse enter the burn unit of the hospital to check.. After few minutes the nurse comes up with a information that there is a guy wearing a bule hand watch.

Win - How is he..? Is he ok? I wanna see him.

Nurse - 25 % of his face has burn. He is in risk zone. You can't see him now...

Win - What..! Hey. Let me go there. Bright can't be ended up like this. He is not a fool. I'm sure It's not true. Are you sure that he is wearing a bule watch? 

Nurse - calm down. Here is the watch. Look. Is it you're Bright's watch..

Win holds the watch and sees it closely. It's not the same watch which Bright was wearing.

( Exhaling a long breath.)  Win gives the watch to the nurse and thanks her for the information and ensures her that it is not Bright's watch.

Win runs again to the rooms where other victim's wounds are treated.  Win search everywhere in the hospital to find Bright. But he can't.

Win sits in a bench out side of the hospital. He is confused,  frustrated and worried. His brain is blank now. Then he decides to go to the bar again. Bright would be nearby there.

Win takes a cab and reach there with in half an hour. It's already 2 am. He doesn’t have any idea where Bright would be.

The fire has extinguished.  Only some cops and fire fighters are there. Other people go to thier home. Win starts looking for Bright in the surrendering areas. After 2 hours win lost all of his hope. Starts walking to the beach, sits down.  Win's visions gets blur because  of tears.  He is crying.

Win utters - Do all this things happen just for me..? Am i responsible for this? What will I answer to Uncle and Aunt...?

In that time someone calls win's name.

- win.

Win looks up and sees Bright face..

Win-  Bright..!

Win gets up and hugs Bright tightly. Again win looks at Bright's eyes, stares at him with anger.. Then win gives few hard punch on Bright's face. At first Bright is confused. Then Bright becomes furious.  He punches win back as hard as possible. 

Bright - Oii..! Are you crazy..?

Win - I am the one should ask you this question.  What do you think you are? Huh?Do you think I'm you're servant..?

Bright - what's wrong with you?

Win - you piece of a shit,  why didn't inform me that you were in safe zone or something.  Or you left the bar while fire was spreading there! I was searching you till now.

I haven’t eaten anything since 6 pm. It's fucking 3 am. ( Tears are falling from win's cheeks)

Bright - Are you hungry?  It's a simple matter. ( In soft tone)

Then why did you punch me..? ( yells at win)

Win - are you kidding me..? Huh..? I was search you like a crazy dog who has lost his way. Why did you left you're phone in the bar. Why didn’t you tell me you were here. Why..? You don't know how i felt in that time.. (win cries loud)

(Bright is still confused but understand that he did something wrong. As he feels guilty and seeing win crying like a child,  Bright hugs win.)

Bright - I'm sorry.

Win - if something happen to you then what will i say to them.. ( still hugging Bright)

Bright - Nothing has happened to me.. I'm ok. Don't cry now.. You are looking like a crybaby. ( speaks in soft tone and wipes wins tears.  )

Win - I'm starving..

Bright - smiles* me too.. Let's get something to eat. ( breaking hug, move little far away from win)

Win - but It's almost 4.30 am.

Bright - there are some stalls they provide services 24/7. It's Phuket bro..!

Win - really..! ( smiles)

Bright - yup.

They walk for 15 minutes and find a restaurant.  They order their  foods. win goes to washroom to wash his hand. Then he relaises that he burnt his hand. Getting out from washroom win asks a waiter for some ice. They bring some ice.

Bright - what happened..?

Win - nothing. I burned my hand just a little bit.

Bright - let me see.

Win - It's ok.

Bright - hey..!  Give your hands to me.

Win - see.  Just a little bit.

Bright - are you really crazy...? Do you think It's little bit? Stay here. I'm gonna bring some medicine here.

Win - You don't have to go.

Bright - I'm not going afar. Look there's the pharmacy. It will take only 5 minutes.

Win - Mmm.. Ok.

Win sees Bright going there. With in 5 minutes food has served. Win starts eating. Bright brings medicine. Win is about start eating but in that moment -

Bright - you have enough  time to eat let me treat your wounds. Give me your hand.

Bright applies the medicines

Win -  Ah..! Slow down. It's hurting.

Bright - just a little bit. It's almost done.

Win - Aish...!

Bright - done.

Win - Let's now.

Bright - Hm..

After taking their meal they go to their hotel to sleep. Getting fresh they fall a sleep quickly as both are tired.

Yo..! yo..! Guys let me know how this story is going on...? Are you guys enjoying it..?  Don't forget to vote. 🤗