💙Chapter-12💙

Bright doesn't see the whole text cause their parents come to visit win meanwhile win is sleeping. They talk to Bright and Win's mom appreciates Bright for taking care of win.. With in 3 days they can't even enjoy the trip together. Besides they decides that they will go back to Bangkok after 2 days because they have some business related work. Bright ensures them that win will be ok tomorrow his fever has almost gone. Win and he will go out tomorrow and join with their parents. Bright promises to spend time with families.. Win's mom and dad leave for their room so that they can take rest.. But Bright's parents stay to talk to Bright..

Bright's dad - How are you..? Are you ok..?

Bright - I'm totally fine.. Why are you asking that..?🤔

Bright's mom - It's because You used to have allergy with Metawin 😁 and you are staying with him..

Bright - hmm.. It's not a big deal.. I'm all grown up man now..!😉

Bright's mom - Is that so..? That means you are ready to marry him, Isn't it..?

Bright- mom..! It's not like that..

Bright's dad - Try to take your discission quickly.. You have grown up now.. This is the proper time to learn how to take responsibilities.. Besides i want you to take care of my business too. This time I'm serious, Bright. Don't say no..

Bright - but dad.. I'm not ready. Besides I'm a freshman in my University. I've more than 2 years to complete my education and then i will think about it. And i wanted to be a singer as always. You already know that..

Bright's dad - Bright..! I Won't -

Bright's mom - Win.. You wake up..? Have we disturbed you..?

Win - No aunty... It's ok.

Bright's dad - I'm sorry win... Ok. I'll talk to you later. Bright, Take care of win..

Win- uncle It's ok..

Bright's dad - take some rest.. See you soon. Bye

Win - bye.. uncle - aunt.

Bright's mom - bye..

They take their leave. Bright is very angry. He doesn't say anything but sitting next to win quietly. Win knows why he is mad because he hears the conversation a little bit. And he guessed.

Win - Bright..

Bright - I Don't Fucking Need Your Sympathy..! Just Shut Up..! ( yells at win)

Win - I need -

Bright - i say shut up..!

Win - water..! I need water. I'm thirsty..

Bright - oh.. Here's the water. Anything eles..?

Win - no.

They remain silent for a while.. Then

Bright - you heard them, dont you..?

Win - um.. ( win nods )

Bright - I'm sorry.. I was angry back then.

Win - Don't be like this. That's not your fault.

Bright - why are you always like this..? Why do you always try to understand other's emotions..? Don't give me that kind of sympathy. I don't need that. I just hate it..

Win - That's not sympathy Bright. Your parents love you that's why they want you to be established..as well as be an independent man who can take his own decision correctly. And I'm not giving you any sympathies. I know you are already in trouble for me and now another responsibility has come to you. I know I'm none to you.. I don't have any right to give you any advice or suggestion.. Decisions are yours..

Bright - Who says you are none to me..? You are my friend. Now you've become the best one.. To whom i can be who i am. I don't need to pretend. Though you've come as a trouble but ended up being a well wisher. A part of me is hurting. I don't want to be the CEO of my dad's business. I wanna be a singer. I wanna sing.. Don't Just cut off my dreams like this.

Win holds Bright's hand and says -
" Time will says what to do and what not.. Take your time and think.. I'm always be in your side untill you're wrong. I'm hopping you won't do sometimes unethical.. "

Bright - Then marry me..!

Win - Huh..?

Bright - This is the only way i can get rid of my parents pressure a little bit. Then i promise i will only focus on my career. After that i will become Star. My family won't tell me to be the next ceo.. Haha..!😌 what a clever I am..!

Win - Are you ok..? Life is not a joke Bright.

Bright - I'm serious. Marry me..!

Win - 😑 what is this..? Whatever i want to sleep again..

Bright - win.. I'm sure this plan will definitely work. Trust me.

Win - I'm sleeping. don't talk to me. 😑

Bright - 🖕😒🖕

Win - Get out now..😒👉

They enjoy the tour together after win getting well. They come back to Bangkok. Both Win and Bright become busy with their study. Win gives Pear much time now. Bright is also buys with his works . Every Friday Bright and Win get time to talk for a while.. Bright seems so sad for few weeks. Win notices that. But can't get enough courage to ask Bright, what's the reason. Months have passed. They are still friends. While Win has become more than friend to Pear. Win likes her. They Spend time together. On the other hand Bright has changed a little bit. He stops clubbing and focus in singing. He some times attends the Business meeting of his father. Bright's parents is so happy with his changes. But Win doesn't know this fact. After their semester final Bright's family set a date for Bright and Win as they still don't give up bringing them together.

Bright's mom informs them that to go to new 5 start Restaurant in Bangkok. Today's their Grand Opening. The palace is decorated so beautifully with flowers. Bright comes first and waiting for win. Win comes just in time..

Win - Hey..! You came early..?

Bright - yeah.. I've finished my work early, so i just came here directly.

Win - work..?

Bright - yup. I've started going to dad's office for last few months. Dad seems he is sick. That's why..

Win - wow..! Bright. That's awesome. I appreciate that.

Bright - thanks ( he smiles)

Win - Is there anything wrong..? Why are you so sad..?

Bright - Umm.. I broke up with Pam last week...

Yoyo...

Late Update..  Still enjoy it..  If you have any suggestion..  You can tell me thorough comments.  Don't forget to vote na..😁😌