💙chapter-13💙

Bright - Umm.. I broke up with Pam last week...

Win - Huh..! Why...? Whatever, it's not a big deal for you. I know 😌

Bright - I felt so bad. She was crying, literary begging me to move with her in USA. Asking me to marry her or run away with her. I don't know why she was doing that. A girl like her, can't do things like that . she wanted to tell me something but i left her in anger . After that i tried to contract her but i couldn't reach. Now I'm feeling guilty.

Win holds Bright's hand says " it's ok.. Don't feel guilty. She will come back soon. "

Bright - Hmm..

Win - Do you really love her..? I don't think so. As you have said love is not your thing.

Bright - I met her in fresher party in my University. She looked good, seems kinda different, Crazy and there's no fear in her eyes. She tried to hit on me. I just played with her. She was kinda my type. But now she is totally different. I saw a fear in her eyes.. Insecurity and anger. My feelings for her is not count as love but her changes make me feel guilt.

Win - so.. Try on new girls, maybe that can helps you..😗

Bright - I haven't gone to bar for so long. 😐

Win - Bright..! Are you the real Bright..?🙂 Whom i met before. I guess you have fever or are you drunk..? Let me check you. Come here..😐

Bright - Stop..! I'm totally fine as you can see. Yes.. I've also changed little bit. Last 6 months was a big wave for me..

Win - I like this version of you. But you are sad Bright. Don't pressure yourself. We all are happy with whatever you are.

Bright - Hm..! Someone has appreciated my changes, noticing my inner side. You understand me well, win..

Win - Maybe..

Bright - How about Pear..? You guys seems more than friends now. Are you guys dating...?

Win - Not exactly dating. But we spend most of the together. She is pretty good. Soft and kind.

Bright - So, our win is going to have a girlfriend soon..! I'm happy for you.

Win - Don't be happy. Mom told me to deicide our wedding date today.😑

Bright - What..? They are..! Like seriously..?

Win - yes..😑 Tell me what do you want..? Wanna tell them the truth or gonna marry..?

Bright - I don't know.. Sometimes i fell like It's good to leave everyone and enjoy my life, being  what i used to be before.

Win - Let's get married. Move somewhere and live our lives how we want.

Bright - Are you sure..?

Win - No.. I'm kidding. 😑

Bright - I take this seriously. I'm agreed with this shit.

Win - Huh..? 🙂 Don't make fun of me.

Bright - I'm serious.

Win - Ok..! Done..! Next month.. We are fucking going to be husbands..!
Happy..?

Bright - yo..! We are going to be free from this shit soon.. Waiter...! Bring us some champion..! Wine..!

Win - Bright..! Are you planning to drink alcohol?

Bright - yeah! Let's get drunk on my tears..! I haven't cry for so long, can't even cry.. So Wanna get drunk with a view to sobbing..

Win - I don't think It's a good idea..

Bright - This is the best idea..

Win - I won't.. Drink alone if you like to..

After finishing their dinner Bright take his drinks one after one.. Win nothing but watches Bright with narrow eyes. He doesn't say anything to Bright. Win is happy with his Blue Hawaii drink. Now Bright is totally drunk, can't even walk properly. Win takes him in his car. Drives to Bright's house. He knocked, a maid opens the door. It's already midnight. Win takes Bright to his room in bride style . The maid asks win to stay cause it started raining heavily besides Thailand is not safe after 12'0 clock. So win stays at Bright's room. Win wipes Bright cause he doesn't like the smell of alcohol .He changes Bright's dress. Then win get fresh, wears one of Bright's t-shirt and trouser to sleep.

In the morning when Bright opens his eyes looks at win. He is confused because he hardly can remember what happened at last night after getting drunk. Then he falls in asleep aging hugging Win like a bear hugging a bamboo tree.. After a while Win gets up. Try to move but can't.. Bright doesn't let him go easily. But after a mini war he somehow manages himself to get rid of Bright's arm.. He takes a shower then wears Bright's dress again.

Bright's now fully get up from bed . He thinks it was a dream.. But when he sees Win comes from bathroom wearing one of his shirt and pant, he becomes confused.  Looks at Win in questioning face..

Win - Don't look at me like that.. You were totally drunk last night,  couldn't even walk properly.  So I take you in your house. It was raining and midnight also your maid granny told me to stay,  as you know after midnight Thailand is not safe at all.. i didn't want to give her any trouble to get ready the guest room. That's why i stayed here.

Bright - (smiles) I haven't asked anything ..

Win -  .... 🙂 oh. Wanna ask anything eles ? Or You're really disgust that I've slept here in your room.

Bright - Are you mad on me..? Why will i feel disgust begin around you..?

Win - cause you used to be.

Bright -Whatever I'm hungry..  Let's have breakfast today. Besides today is Friday.  Let's make a plan to go out side.. I've been so bored since I started working on new project as well as joining dad's company.

Win - I will go on date with Pear.. After 4 pm.

Bright -Umm.. ok.( in soft and sad tone)

Win - let's go.. I'm also hungry..

They have breakfast together.  Bright's mom is happy seeing his boys are together.  Win goes to his home after that.  He does some of his University's stuffs.  Then he gets ready for a date.. This is his first date with Pear. He is excited.  He dressed himself well, starts driving for the venue. He books a table of a restaurant.  He waits...

After waiting for an hour he gets a call. It's none but Pear.

Pear - win..! I'm extremely sorry..  I couldn't manage my time. An important wonk has come up. We will go on a date soon.. I'm sorry na..

Win - It's ok pear.. Not a big deal.. Goodbye.     

 Pear - Don't be sad. Goodbye.                        

The call cuts..

Win is kinda disappointed..  He thinks what to do. Then reminds that Bright wanted to go out and he calls Bright. 

Bright - Hello, win.

Win- I'm waiting for you at Bangkok amusement park's cafeteria.. 

Bright - Aren't  you on date with your Gf..?

Win - Will you come or not...?

Bright - I'm on the way to that direction. Wait there for 5 minutes .. I'm coming

YO...! What's up guys....? New chapter has arrived..! 🙂 as English is not my first language, i apologise to the readers for my grammatical and spelling errors.. 🙂💔 enjoy..

Don't forget to vote and comment..