💙Chapter-2💙

Win - " Bright...! Mind your language...! Tell me whatever you want to tell.... But don't say anything to my parents. I'm not like you. I respect my parents..!"

( win shouts on bright..)

Bright -" I hate you..! Just get out of my room..! I don't wanna stay with a gay..! Leave now..! Just Fuck the other dogs, don't look at me..!"

Win - " Bright I'm not gay at all...! You..! Ugh..! Do you think that i was the one who manage my parents , uncle and aunt for this wedding proposal..! Huh..? I didn't know about that before...! "

Bright -" So why were you keeping silent there...? Huh..? Why didn't you say something..? Or you really wanna..? "

Win -" Just Shut Up...! Bright..! It's not like that... Things are not that much easy to handle... I'm an obedient child of my parents... I never said no to them in this 20 years. No matter how tough the situation was... I always agreed to them... So today just for that's silly that matter i can't make them disappointed.... Like you did a while ago with your parents...! "

(win says in cold voice.. )

Bright - " JUST FUCK OFF...! I don't wanna see you here anymore. Get lost ...! You are the reason of all of this..! I FUCKING hate you more now ....!

Win- " If you gonna hate me then do . I don't wanna give any shit about that matter... I only care about my parents as well as uncle and aunt.. They love me... I can't hurt them like you did before ... Bright..! Don't be stubborn.... Look... I know you are doing all of this because you are angry... I'm also feeling like this...  Please I'm requesting you... I know you never behaved like this before with your parents... I hope they will understand you feelings...

I-I think you should apologize ... Please help all of us to deal with what is going on... "

( Win tries to make Bright to understand the situation...)

Bright -" For the god sake... Just leave me alone... Please."

( Bright tells win in soft tone realizing his mistakes one by one. )

Win - " Take your time... Everyone is waiting for you in the garden to get your answer... I'm requesting you again please don't hurt their feelings... You already did... Cool down and think.... Or take some time... They are our parents they will understand us .. "

Bright is eventually  losing his anger and trying to understand the situation... Win is a cool headed man... He easily can handle Circumstances , no matter how difficult it is and makes his parents proud and happy... Meanwhile Bright is hot headed person... He can't adjust himself in the situation when that's not in his favor... If someone helps him to make him understand then he tries to deal with that.. Here Win is the one who makes Bright to think about their parents mental state ...

Win gets out of Bright's room hoping that Bright will come back to their parents and apologize . Win does not like Bright that much. But he doesn't hate him . Win tired to deal with this current situation... And hope everything will be ok soon. Their family will get back their happiness like before.. Now this time has made unsability in the relationship between this 2 families.

Win comes again and sits beside Bright's mom who is still apologizing and crying for what happened...

Win - " Aunt... Don't say sorry to us ... You're like my mother. You don't need to I'm not hurt by his words.. He needs some times... He will get back don't worry.. I promise... I will do my best to make this situation better ."

Bright is still in his room.. Thinking about what should he do.. He is also trying to understand what has Win said... He is being restless.. Now Bright gets up and start walking to the garden to meet their parents Again ...

Bright - " Mom...."

Mrs. Chivaaree - " Bright.. My son....!"

Bright - " Mom... I'm so sorry for my behavior... I'm extremely sorry... Dad, uncle, aunt.... I'm apologizing... For what i have done a while ago.. "

Mr and Mrs opas-iamkajorn -
" it's ok dear.... Are you okay now? "

Bright - " Yes, Aunt... Mom - dad and Uncle - aunt.... About that matter i need some time.. As well as i think Win also need times."

Mr and Mrs Chivaaree- " Yes Dear.. both of you can take your time."

Win doesn't say anything just looking at them and smiling.. Their parents are hugging Bright and kiss his forehead... Then Mr Chivaaree calls Win and hug him too and kiss his forehead as well as give both of them a lot of blessings...

Everything is ok now...

-Time skips-

Bright and Win both of them are now in the university... Today is the fresher party. Everyone is excited today. All of the students are present here with a view to enjoying today's party with theirs partner. The new comers are Making new friends. Now some students are singing in the stages.. Everyone is dancing, singing and cheering for them.. Win is also present here. He is also enjoying the performance while sitting on a beach little afar from crowds. Win doesn't like crowd that much . Suddenly a cute little girl appears in front of Win and ask to sit besides him. The girl is so pretty...

The girl - " Excuse me.. Can i sit here...?"

Win - " Yes...! Of course..."

The girl - " Thanks a lot... Are you fresher here...?"

Win - " Yes... Are you too..?"

The girl - " Yes, me too.. Which faculty ...?"

Win -" Me..? Ah..! I'm from the faculty of engineering"

The girl - " and I'm from the faculty of law.. Nice to meet you.. I'm Pear..."

( the girls extends her hand to Win for a handshake)

Win - " oh..! I'm Win..! Nice to meet you too. "

( win also extend his hand for the handshake.)

Pear - " Don't you like crowds..? Why are you sitting here alone or you don't like songs....? "

Win - " it's not like that.. I'm enjoying the performance sitting here alone... "

Pear - " Don't you have any friends here...? Do you make some friends today ..?"

Win -"  I haven’t  made any friend till now. But I will.. "

Pear - " Will you be my friend..? I'm also trying to make friends.. "

Win - " yeah..! Sure..! Why not..! I will.. "

Win and Pear are friends now from the beginning of their university life.. Now they are talking and sharing some of their habits and hobbies of each other, smiling and spending times together during the event..

Meanwhile Bright is also present here with his old friends. All of them are now enjoying the song by dancing with girls.. Bright is enjoying the view because hot girls are dancing with him... Suddenly Bright sees a supper hot girl among them. He is trying to approach her by getting close to her.. The girl suddenly bump into Bright. Then she apologizes and start talking to Bright to make a friend ...

Assalamualikum....! beautiful ladies! Hope all of you are doing well during this month of Ramadan... This is the 2nd chapter😊... It seems people don't like this story..😔. Whatever i do this because of my self satisfaction... 😂 If you read it then forgive me for my grammatical and spelling mistakes... 🙂💔😇