𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"MISS (NAME)! LOOK OVER HERE!"

"WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION TO BECOMING FAMOUS OVERNIGHT?!"

"WHAT'S THE NEXT MOVIE YOU'LL BE STARRING IN?"

"DO YOU PLAN TO START A MUSIC CAREER?"

"ARE YOU DATING ANYONE?!"

(Name) picked up her pace, quickly taking her phone out of her bag as she dialed her driver. "M-Miyuki! Please pick me up; I'm at Liyue harbor and I'm close to--to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor!" (Name) gasped, ending the call as fatigue slowly started affecting her.

(Name)'s/s' heartbeat quickened, her pace slowing as she looked left and right for a black limousine. "AH-" (Name) yelped, feeling someone pull her arm into a vehicle.

In a panic, she turned her head to see her blond manager giving her a grin. (Name) let out a sigh of relief, strapping a seatbelt on as Miyuki started to drive to her apartment. "I swear to god, I'm never gonna get used to the press pestering me with random-ass questions..." (Name) ran a hand through her hair, sighing.

"Is the press usually *this* annoying?" (Name) asked, resting her chin on her palm as she looked out the window. "Just wait until you come across the paparazzi, (Name); They'll be following you like a lost puppy!" Miyuki chuckled, taking a turn to (Name)'s/s' apartment."

"Wait...The paparazzi's more annoying?-" "Annnnd we're here!" Miyuki chirped, cutting off (Name). As the blond manager drove to (Name)'s/s' apartment complex, (Name) put a hood over her head.

"What's up with the hood?" Miyuki queried. (Name)'s/s' face flushed in embarrassment at his observation. "If you're worried about the paparazzi, you don't have to worry; Just play it cool and once you get to your apartment, lock the door and close your blinds," Miyuki gave (Name) a toothy grin and a thumbs up.

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

Hi hi~ It's Reese! This is my first Yandere Fanfic so I apologize in advance if there's something off about the yanderes. 

I do not support yandere relationships, behaviors, or any of the things that will be mentioned in this fanfic. Yanderes aren't quirky, but sick people with twisted mindsets that would risk it all for one person.