𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝟒

'Just ignore Kaeya and Diluc at all costs; If approached, just ignore them'  (Name) thought, repeating it in her head

'Just ignore Kaeya and Diluc at all costs; If approached, just ignore them'  (Name) thought, repeating it in her head. The sound of the elevator hitting the 20th floor echoed inside the elevator. Taking a deep breath, (Name) stepped out of the elevator.

"Huh...I never thought you were actually going to accept the audition invite," (Name) froze in her tracks, her eyes widening after hearing the oh-so-familiar voice. "I guess times have changed... Haven't they, (Nickname)?" A man with dark blue hair sighed, looking at the (hair color)-haired female with an amused smirk.

"Or perhaps you're still the same timid girl I met in college-" "Kaeya, leave me alone. I'm--I'm not the same person that suffocated from your bullshit five years ago," (Name) cut Kaeya off, looking down at the floor to avoid his sharp gaze.

"Getting bold, are we?" Kaeya chuckled, twirling a strand of (Name)'s/s' hair between his fingers. Feeling tears sting her eyes, (Name) cleared her throat. "Well, it was nice seeing you again, Kaeya. Goodbye," (Name) slapped Kaeya's hand away before running to the studio.

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"Ah, Ms. (Name)-- Are you okay?" Zhongli asked, seeing a teary-eyed (Name) fall into his arms. "I assume you've come across a problem..." He muttered, wrapping his arms around (Name)'s/s' small figure.

"I know this sounds absurd and sudden, but if it isn't too much to ask for," Pausing (Name) looked up at Zhongli with tears in her eyes. "Can you ꉣ꒓ꍟ꓅ꍟꁹꁕ ꓅ꆂ ꃃꍟ ꁒꐟ ꃃꆂꐟꄘ꒓ꂑꍟꁹꁕ? You're probably wondering why I'm requesting you to do something foolish... Ka-- I bumped into my ex-lover on the way back, and he's... on my tail," (Name) stated, trailing off at the last part.

"I..." Swallowing a lump in his throat, Zhongli rubbed his nape. As if taking the hint, (Name) let out a shaky sigh before leaving to go to the place where she'll audition. "Wait..." Zhongli muttered, taking a step forward as he reached his hand out.

"I'll do your request, but for your request, we should form a contract as proof of our agreement," He stated, clearing his throat. "A...contract?" (Name) repeated, looking at the Zhongli with a raised brow. 

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

Author's note!

hshshshs i'm so sorry for the short chapter