𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝟐

Looking at her closet, (Name) grabbed a (favorite color) long-sleeved shirt and a white skirt a few inches above her knees

Looking at her closet, (Name) grabbed a (favorite color) long-sleeved shirt and a white skirt a few inches above her knees. Putting her choice of clothes on, (Name) then wore white knee-high socks. Running to her bathroom, (Name) looked at herself in the mirror.

"I guess I look decent..." (Name) mumbled, twirling around. Walking out of her bathroom, (Name) got her bag before approaching the front door to wear her sneakers. Just as (Name) was about to leave her apartment, she heard her phone ringing inside her bag. "Miyuki?" (Name) called out, picking up.

"Hey, hey, (Name)! So the tire's busted, and I can't drive you to where you're supposed to audition, so Mr. Zhongli offered to give you a ride!" Miyuki said, whistling. "Wait--wait! When will he-" Before (Name) could say anything else, she was interrupted by her doorbell ringing.

"Looks like your ride's there! Ciao~" Miyuki purred, ending the call. Feeling her heart drop, (Name) looked at her phone in disbelief. Letting out a shaky sigh, she opened the door before bumping into someone's chest.

Looking up, (Name) saw a tall, slender man with amber eyes and dark ash brown hair with amber tips. "You must be (Name), yes?" He asked, eyeing the (hair color)-haired female's petite figure.

(Name) gulped, nodding before quickly locking her door. Following Zhongli to the elevator, countless thoughts raced her mind as they stepped in. 'HE'S HOTTER IN PERSON-' 'LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH TO BREATHE' 'I HAVE FALLEN, AND I CAN'T GET UP' '(Name), no- Stop--Stop those thoughts-' 'He's waayyyyy out of your league' 'I wonder how-'

The sound of the elevator reaching the parking lot, (Name) snapped out of her thoughts. As the sound of (Name)'s/s' and Zhongli's footsteps echoed throughout the parking lot, Zhongli reached into his pocket to get his keys.

After walking for what felt like years, the two finally reached Zhongli's car. Unlocking his vehicle, both Zhongli and (Name) went inside.

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"I've never seen you before, (Name)." Zhongli started, averting his gaze to (Name). "Pardon?" (Name) mumbled. "I've never seen your face appear anywhere, nor have I heard anyone mention your name; Yet you became famous overnight after starring in a film... How long have you been acting?" He queried.

"I..." Her throat becoming dry, no words came out of her mouth. Clearing her throat, (Name) took a deep breath before mustering up an answer. "No comment." She stated. Zhongli then started to take a turn to the studio.

"Uhm," (Name) gulped. "Thank you for...for bringing me along with you, Mr. Zhongli." (Name) thanked. Zhongli raised a brow. "Mr... Zhongli?" He repeated, driving into the parking lot of the studio. "I tend to address people by their last names and Mr., Mrs., or Ms. until granted permission to call them by their first name." She answered.

After Zhongli parked his car, (Name) stepped out. Waiting for Zhongli to step out, she approached his trunk. Taking out her phone, (Name) started to text Amber.

Amber

(Name)
Amberrrrr

Amber
Yes?

(Name)
I just rode with Mr. Zhongli and it was so awkward-

Amber
WAIT-
Seriously?-

(Name)
Miyuki said the limo was broken, and that Mr. Zhongli offered to drive me there.

Plus, Mr. Zhongli's so much hotter in perso-

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

Hearing the sound of the car door closing, (Name) immediately turned off her phone and shoved it into her bag. "Let's go now, Ms. (Last name)," Zhongli said, approaching the (hair color)-haired female. Parting her lips to speak, Zhongli interrupted her.

"It's only fair to call you by your surname as you've done with mine." He stated, walking to the elevator.