𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝟑

"Get your fat ass off of the couch!" The blond-haired female groaned, sneering at the blond laying on the couch

"Get your fat ass off of the couch!" The blond-haired female groaned, sneering at the blond laying on the couch. "Nah, sit on the floor cuz even the couch don't want a wannabe snake on it." He retorted, his eyes fixed on his phone. 'This bitch-' An irk mark appeared on her forehead as she clenched her fists.

"It's my fucking day off!" She yelled. "It's also my day off, so do me a favor and escort yourself off of a cliff." He stuck out his tongue, not even glancing at his sister. Having had enough of her brother's comments, the girl pulled his braid, dragging him off the couch.

"Let go, you bitch!" He hissed, trying to grab her hand. Ignoring the male's protests, she finally let go. "All I wanted was to enjoy my day off away from my creepy-ass fans," She grumbled, throwing herself on the couch. "You aren't the only one who has annoying fans; You aren't special," He spat out.

Taking out her phone, she lazily scrolled through social media. "Oh?" She muttered, raising an eyebrow. "(Name) (Last name), the actor who went famous overnight..." She read aloud, catching the attention of her irritated brother.

"Isn't that the girl who lead in that one movie?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head. "No shit, Aether." She rolled her eyes before looking back at her phone. "nO sHiT, lUlU," Aether mocked, approaching her.

"Shut up! I fucking hate that name." She furrowed her brows. "Not my fault you got a crappy idol name." Aether rested his head atop of his arms. "Oh god, this is the 5th time today..." Lumine read through a post that tagged her, an unamused and annoyed expression plastered on her face.

"I've had a crush on you for a long time now, Lulu; Please accept my confession! I'll treat you like a queen, and you'll be happy with me forever! I'm not like other guys that only like you for your looks; You're the kindest, nicest, most beautiful girl in the world! @ Lulu_"

Lumine gave the post a look of disgust, quickly blocking the user before turning off her phone.

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"Looks like we're early." (Name) thought aloud, looking at her phone. Turning it off and placing it in her bag, she looked at Zhongli. "Do you wanna grab a bite? I think I saw a cafe on the way here," (Name) asked.

As the ash brown-haired man declined her offer, (Name) felt a frown tugging at her lips. Brushing the thought away, she nodded before going to the elevator. Bored, she started playing with her hair. 'I wonder what food the cafe has... Was it themed?' Hearing the sound of the elevator reach a floor, (Name) started to approach the elevator doors only to be mistaken.

Accidentally bumping into someone, (Name)'s/s' face went red. "I'm sorry-" Her eyes widened, her pupil constricting as her (eye color) irises met with bright red ones.

"(Name)?" He muttered, eyeing the female up and down. Swallowing a lump in her throat, (Name) gulped. "Do...Do I know you?" She asked in an unsure tone. Looking around in a panic, she immediately thought of an excuse.

"Looks like I'm on the 5th floor! Nice meeting you!" (Name) ran out of the elevator, going a random direction as she waited for the sound of the elevator doors closing.

'Oh my fucking god, I shouldn't have accepted this...' (Name) thought, running a hand through her hair. 'Goddammit; If Diluc's here...that means Kaeya's here too' Her mind started clouding up with... memories with him. Her eyes teared up as she hid her face in her knees.

"It'll be fine, (Name). Just... stay quiet," She breathed out. As the (hair color)-haired female regained her composure, she took out her phone. "Looks like I don't have time to go to the cafe anymore," She sighed, retracing her steps before going back to the elevator.