ORDINAL SCALE Chapter 5: Lost Hero

3rd Person P.O.V.

A few hours before the event battle with Aincrad's 12th Floor began, Y/N decides to check on the previous boss's location. Firstly, he went to Tochomae Citizen's Plaza, the place where the first event battle of the Aincrad's 1st Floor Boss, Illfand the Kobold Lord took place.

 Firstly, he went to Tochomae Citizen's Plaza, the place where the first event battle of the Aincrad's 1st Floor Boss, Illfand the Kobold Lord took place

Y/N: So this was the stage for the first event battle, huh...?

Secondly, he went in front of Shinjuku TOHO CINEMAS, the place where the event battle of the Aincrad's 8th Floor Boss took place. Thirdly, he went to Minato ward, Roppongi Hills Arena, the place where the event battle of the Aincrad's 6th Floor Boss, The Irrational Cube took place.

Y/N: Look like there is no clue here too. Haa... 

As he about to head toward the next location, his smartphone was ringing from its place in his jeans pocket. Y/N then pulled his smartphone out from his pocket and hold it over his right ear.

Y/N: Hello?

Kazuto: I finally got through to you.

Y/N: Oh, Brother-in-law. Sorry, I was on the road. What's up?

Kazuto: It's about Klein. I just found out that Klein has been hospitalized in Yoyogi since last night. It seems his arms were broken.

Y/N: Wait, what!? The last time I met him, his arm was fine. What happened to him? Did he get into an accident or a fight?

Kazuto: Apparently, neither of that. He seems to have run into some trouble on his way to an OS battle.

Y/N: What?

Kazuto: You the last person that saw him, right? Did Klein acting weirdly when you meet him?

Y/N: Nope. He just as idiot as usual like you.

Kazuto: That's rude!

Y/N: Anyway, thanks for the information. Let me know if you find out something more.

Kazuto: You're welcome. All right, I'll update you if I found something. Be careful, Y/N. I don't want to lose my brother-in-law yet.

Y/N: Alright.

He ended the call, pocketed his phone inside his pocket pants, and immediately went to the parking lot to get his motorcycle to went Yebisu Garden Palace.

——

Opening Song:

——

3rd Person P.O.V.

Location: Tokyo Metropolis, Shibuya Ward, Yebisu Garden Place