RUNNING Chapter 4: New Sword and More Problem

3rd Person P.O.V.

[March 3, Year 380, Human Era Calendar | North Centoria District Seven, in Front of Sadore's Metalworking Shop]

Early the next day, Y/N and Eugeo went to Sadore's shop at District 7th, the man to who they were told by Garitta to take the branch of the Gigas Cedar

Early the next day, Y/N and Eugeo went to Sadore's shop at District 7th, the man to who they were told by Garitta to take the branch of the Gigas Cedar. The previous year, they had left the branch with him to make it into a sword, and since that day, Sadore had completed the one-handed straight-sword at Y/N's request.

Sadore is an old man with gray-colored hair, eyebrow, mustache, and beard. He had brown-colored eyes. For some reason, the blacksmith glared at Y/N furiously and groaned as he clattered several rectangular stone plates before the two boys' eyes.

 For some reason, the blacksmith glared at Y/N furiously and groaned as he clattered several rectangular stone plates before the two boys' eyes

Sadore: Look at this! These black brick grindstones are supposed to last three years, but that's six demolished in one year!!!

Y/N: ...I'm sorry.

Sadore: You can only shave a sliver off that branch, no matter how hard you grind! Do you know how much time I spent on this sword? Especially trying to get the exact length you had requested for. You know, I'm supposed to be crafting metal as my Calling.

Y/N: S-So... did you finish the sword?

He said, cutting through the blacksmith's grumbling. Sadore then crouched down and reached something under the counter but not before glared at the white-haired boy for cutting his words.

The blacksmith then pulled out a long, narrow cloth and put it on the counter.

Sadore: Young man. We still haven't discussed the matter of payment.

Y/N: Oh no!

He looked at Sadore nervously because the cost for the craftsman's fee in this world was very expensive and Y/N already used half of the shia he earned by winning the tournament. He doesn't know whether he can afford to pay for the craftsman's fee or not.

Seeing his friend's panic face, Eugeo leaned closer to him and whispered into his ear.

Eugeo: Don't worry, Y/N. I brought along all my money too, just in case.