Runway

Christopher: Your son Khloe: The babysitter

"I'm so tiered." I said struggling for air. "Honey you
need to catch your breath and relax for a second. Okay just breath with me."  Tom said grabbing my hands. "In and out, in and out see just like that princess." You see I'm a runway model and i work with many companies and well Victoria secret is one of them and the Victoria Secret fashion show is in 2 days and I have been training since the beginning of the month.

Once we got to our hotel sweet we were greeted with a very exited Christopher. "Mom, dad." He said getting up and leaving his stuff on the sofa.
"Hi baby." I said hugging him "Mom guess what me and Khloe did we went to so many stores and we went to this fancy doughnut shop.".He said looking at me and showing all the bags. "Christopher sound like so much fun" I said smiling at him.

Tom paid the nanny . "I'm going to go take a shower." I said giving Tom a kiss. I went up stairs and hopped in the shower. When I finished I went to my shared room. I changed into som comfy clothes.
Then I went back down stairs and I saw Tom talking to Christopher. "So what are you guys talking about?" "We were just talking about his birthday party ." Tom said. "Yea I told dad I wanted it to be a Nerf party." " Well we Can do that." I said looking at Christopher.

You see me and Tom kinda "Spoiled" him because it's hard when I'm a model and Tom is an actor. Because sometimes we aren't home or it's to much for him traveling. But most of the time he and Tom come with me to a show.

"Who is hungry?" Said Tom "me." Me and Christopher said in union. "Well what do you guys want so I can order room services?" " I will have a chicken and some green beans and a side of salad." I said . "Okay Christopher?"  "I'll have a cheeseburger with fries please."

Once the food came me Tom and Christopher all sat down at the table and we admired the view of Paris and the busy street. Once we all finished we watched some tv and me and Tom got in bed Christopher got in his and we fell asleep.

~the day before the runway~

"Ring , ring,ring,ring " I woke up to my alarm. I turn it off and I see it's 6:30 in the morning. I groan and see Tom was still peacefully sleeping. I tried being quiet and get out of bed but I was pulled back by my waist. " Where are you going?" Tom said with a groggy voice. "I have to get up Tom I have to go to the gym." "No don't go." He said whining a bit
"Tom I have to I'm so busy today. I have to go to the gym then I have a meeting for Coco Chanel then I have to go to rehearsal and go look at what I'm going to wear tomorrow."

"Okay then let me go with you to the gym." He said getting up I put my hand on his chest." Tom it's 6:34 in the morning your tiered go back to sleep I'll be fine. Plus my trainer is going to be their and so are other girls." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and did my business. I got dressed I ended up putting on Lululemon leggings and a Lululemon sports bra and a t-shirt I put some Nike shoes on and put on a jacket and went downstairs and got on the Uber.

~time pass~ Tom's p.o.v

I went back to sleep when y/n left. I woke up at 8:39 I saw a text from y/n

Y/n- Hey Tom I'm going to get breakfast with some of the girls.Then I'm going back to the hotel.

Tom-Okay love that's fine be carful.

I know y/n has been busy all week and stressing out. So when she gets here at the end of the day I'm going to surprise her with a little family movie night.
I got out of bed and went to the bathroom did my business brush my teeth. When I got out I saw Christopher was awake.