He is sick :(

✨Fluff✨

Beep* Beep* Beep* Beep* Beep*. I let out an annoying groan because my alarm decided to be extra loud today. I turned off my alarm got up went to the bathroom did my business brushed my teeth did my hair and I decided to leave it down.

Once I was done I went out I woke up my roommate Tracey. Got my uniform on and decided to put on some muggle perfume called Daisies by some brand called Dolce Gabbana then I put my shoes on and head down to the common room. When I got down to the comments room I saw my beautiful boyfriend. Draco he was sitting on the couch talking to Blaise and Theo.

I walked up to them said my good mornings to the boys we were still waiting on Pansy. "Good morning love." Said Draco giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning. " I said while sitting on his lap. Then I notice he kinda looked paler then he usually does. "Love are you alright you look little pale." I said touching his head. He wasn't burning up. "Yea love I'm fine." He said giving me a week smile

"Sorry I took so long I couldn't decide on what ring to wear." Said Pansy. "It's okay Pansy but can we go now I'm starving." I said while playing with Draco's hand. We went to the great hall we all sat at the Slytherin table. I ate some bacon and eggs and some toast. Draco ate some oat meal. "That's all your going to have love?" I said while trying to read his face. "Yea I'm not that hungry." He said looking at me he looked tiered.

"Okay bye love you see you during lunch." Said Draco while getting ready to leave the great hall. "Yea bye love you too." I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Once he walked away I pulled Blaise to the side to talk for a sec. "Hey Blaise if something seems off with Draco during the day can you umm let me know please." I said gathering my stuff. "Yea y/n I'll let you know."  You see I'm a 5th a year so ima year younger then them so I'm not in the same classes so i need Blaise to update me.

~Time Pass ~

"Class dismissed." Said professor Sprout.  I head down to the great hall for lunch. I was talking to one  of my friends. "So how are you Jackson?" I said wiggling  my eyebrows to my Hufflepuff friend Ashley. "Well we talked today in class and we are working on a project together and I swear when we were talking I saw him blush." She said looking at me happily. "Aww new love." I said opening the door to the great hall. We said our good byes

When I enters I saw Draco he looked tiered and really Pale. I walked up to the group and sat down. "Hey guys. How was class?" I said giving Draco a quick kiss on the cheek. "Today was actually pretty decent no homework." Said Theo while eating his sandwich. We all started gathering our food and started talked but Draco was not  talking much. "Draco how about you eat some soup." I said giving some chicken noodle soup

Draco ate his soup. I was done eating so I decided to check Draco's forehead. "Oh my gosh baby you're burning up." "I'm fine love really." He said looking at me with a very week smile. "No Draco you have to go rest." I said placing my hand on his cheek. "Love I'm fine promise." He said giving me a small kiss on my forehead. Merlin why does have to be so stubborn

I was currently in transfiguration class and all of sudden Blaise comes in. "Mr.Zabini is there anything I can help you with?" Asked professor Mcgonagail. "Profesor Snape need y/n." He said looking at me Panic written all over his face. I got all my stuff and left as soon as those words left his mouth.

"What happened?" I said trying not to panic "well he almost passed out while getting some supplies for a potion." "Is he still in the class?" "Yea he refused to go to his dorm." We walked down to Snapes class. I saw Draco he looked so bad. I entered the room I went to Draco's seat. "Love let's go to your dorm you need rest." I said sweetly holding his cheeks . He looked up at me seeing hope in my eyes he slowly got up.

We left the class room and went straight to his dorm. Once we entered I laid  on the bed. "Come here love." I said holding my hands up. He came to te bed and slowly laid on top of me. He buried his head into my neck I slowly plaid with his hair. We stayed in pure silence till I decided to brake it first. "Dray how about we change into some more comfortable clothes?"

He got off of me and I went picked out some sweatpants and a shirt. I put them on the bed for him. I got myself one of his sweatpants and a shirt as well. When I was done changing I turned around to see Draco only had his sweatpants on.  I got into bed and he laid back on me we took a nap together.

It has been a couple hours since we fell asleep but I woke am hour ago and let him sleep. I tried to  slowly to get him off of me but he would not let me out off his grip. "Y/n what are you doing." he said with a tiered voice. "Love I need to pee." I whispered back he let me go I went to the bathroom but  not pee  but to get a rag and put cold water because I could tell he was getting warm.

I got out the bathroom and went to the bed and I put the rag on his head but  he tried to stop me. "Dray you're getting a fever." I put it on him. I told him I'll be back. I went up to the great hall because it was almost diner and i don't think he wants to come out. 
I got a tray off food. I got some soup and and bread for him and some chicken and mash potatoes for me.

I went down to the dungeons we talked and ate together. We then decided to go to sleep early today . "Thank you y/n." He said quietly as he pulled me more into his chest . I smiled softly because hasn't talked much today. "Your welcome love. I love taking care of you."  "I know you do." He said laughing a bit. "I love you Draco Malfoy. " I said giving a kiss on the lips because I  don't care if i get sick. " I love you too y/n y/l/n."

-The end.