Punishment (Tom)

⚠️SMUT⚠️

I am currently laying the bed alone. Tom is currently on set thankfully he was filming In California and not far away out of the country. It was currently 4:15 pm and I was kinda getting bored. So why not tease my loving boyfriend.

I got up from the bed and got my phone was it was charging and decided to text Tom I know  he has a brake at 4:20. So I patiently waited till it was 4:20 and texted him.

Tommy boy 🤍
-Hey love.
-Hi beautiful. What are you doing?
-Oh nothing much just in bed feeling lonely.

I then suddenly got in the mood so before Tom could text back I slipped on one of his favorite lingerie that I have. Which was a basic cute one that was a dark red silk one that was short and had lace on the bottom. I walked to the mirror and took some quick photos of my self and I sent them to him and texted him.

-Do you like what I'm wearing baby?
-Y/n such a teas, but you look so sexy baby.
-Aww thank you baby, you  can get all this when you get home. 😉

I know what I just did was a big NO cause Tom doesn't like when I tease him. But I love to cause I think he looks hotter when he is little mad, cause he doesn't get what he wants at the moment.

I know Tom gets off of set around 5:00 and it takes him around 15-20 minutes to get home. So I have around an hour to get ready and what I mean about that is pick out a cuter, hotter, sexier lingerie . Then I have to hope in the shower shave, do sugar scrub etc. Then I have to do my hair put some light make up on and get ready for a long night.

When I hopped out the shower I got all dried and put on some lotion on and put on my favorite black lingerie it was short silk some parts were see threw it had lace and I put on a silk short black robe

It was 5:00 pm when I heard the door open . I got up from the couch kinda scared because Tom comes home around 5:15 not 5:00. I know your not supposed to do this but if I die then I die. I take a peak and see who is at the door.

It was Tom. "What are you doing here so early?" I asked. "Well I told them I was in a huge rush home because something happened." I went up to him and gave him a sweet kiss on the check and wrapped my arms around him and he did the same.

"Don't think I forgot baby." He said pulling me more into his jest." He said growling a bit in my ear. I decided to mess with him even more. "What are you talking about?"  I said incessantly and confused. "Oh? You don't know what I'm talking about now. Cause I remember you send me some pictures when I was at work. You know how hard it is to get rid of a boner on set."

He then kissed my lips harshly I kissed him back. The kiss was filled with pure lust. Then I felt his tongue he was asking for entrance. Our tongues fought each of corse he was winning. We then pulled back we were both panting for air. He the kissed me again we were making out my hands were pulling his hair roughly and his hands were striking my ass and squeezing it once in a while. "Jump."

I wrapped my legs around him. He then carried me upstairs to our room. He gently dropped me on the bed and he started taking off his clothes. He was only left In his boxers. He then connected our lips and he slowly started talking of my robe. When my robe was off he looked me hungrily. "Wow baby you look so sexy." He said giving me a peck on the lips.

He then slowly took off what I was wearing and I was completely backed. I then got on my knees and I palmed him he let out a groan. I slid off his boxers and his member popped out it was so hard and so big. I look up at him and I put my hand on his member and he groaned and I started stroking it at a slow pace. I then put him in my mouth and I started sucking it I was going at a normal pace then I felt him placing his hands in my hair and making a ponytail.

"Ughh yes ugh y/n your mouth feels so good around me ughh." He said while groaning a bit while talking. He then started to grind his hips. I tried putting him deeper in my mouth and with my hands I played with his balls. I could feel him twitching in my mouth. "Ughh y/n ugh I'm gana cum augh." The I felt it shooting down my throat. Once he finished he pulled me up and made me open my mouth and I showed him all his cum in my mouth. "Swallow it babygirl."  He said while catching his breath.

Once he calmed down he pulled me on top of his lap. My bare ass was in the air. "Remember you teasing me baby when I was at work . Now it's time for your punishment. Remember baby I love you." He said while stroking my bare ass. "Okay love I want you to count every time okay." "Okay daddy." I said to tease him.

Then I felt this sting on my ass. "Augh one."  Then again. "Aughh t-two." "You like that huh? You like when daddy snacks your ass." He said Then snacking my ass again every time he would smack my ass he would massage it. We were like this until we hit 15 snacks in the ass.

He then pulled me on his lap and he attached our lips. He then laid me on my back slowly. He then started kissing me softly and started kissing me down my jaw and down my neck. I let out little moans loving this pleasure.  "Y/n I want to make love baby I want you." He said while kissing my lips in between his words.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him softly. "Tom take me I'm all yours baby."

He hands traveled down my body and they were met with my folds. He slid in 2 fingers and he started pumping theme in and out slowly. I started to feel the pleasure I stated moaning. "Aughh Tom augh yes." He then started to speed up I was so close. "Augh Tom augh ohh I'm gana cum augh."  I came all over his fingers. He pulled ou and pulled me into his in brace .

He lined himself at my entrance and he looked up at me and I nodded my head. He slowly started to go in. He was holding his moan til I felt pleasure. He kept pushing in then my pain suddenly turned into pleasure. I let out a moan he moaned to. When he was all the way in he would pull in and out at a nice normal  speed. "Ohh y/n I love you baby ughh." He groaned while he thrust became quicker.

He speed up his pace and my moans were uncomfortable. "Ohhh Tom yess augh i live you too." My hands were wrapped around his neck and we pulled in to kiss each other we were moaning in each other's mouth. Then I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Aughh Tom I'm close augh." I moaned out he speeds up the pace even more. "Ughh me to y/n I'm so close baby. Cum with me ugh now love." We both let out loud uncomfortable moans and groans.

He pulled out and laid down panting for air. He pulled me into his jest and kissed the top of my head. "Y/n when I smack your ass I do it cause I'm in the mood and it's just role play you know I would never really talk to my princess like that." He said while looking at me in he eyes. "Yes i know baby. I love you." I said closing my eyes. "I love you too my love."

-The end