Time of the month(Tom)

I felt something on face and then again then agin. I groan. I felt It agin and I saw Tom giving me butterfly kisses. I giggled and I looked at him in aww he had messy hair. "Good morning love." He said pulling me into his in brace. When he pulled me I felt something leaking.

"Oh no." I said feeling my self blush. "What's wrong love?" He asked as he noticed my facial expressions change. "Umm T.O.M (Time Of The Mouth) "Wha-ohhh." "Yea. Tom can you get up first?" I asked blushing. "Sure love is their anything you need?" He said getting up." I don't think so."

He got up "How about you hop In the shower love?" "Yea that sounds nice." "I'm going to go warm up the water ." He said walking up to me and giving me sweet kiss on my cheek and went to the bathroom.

I got up as soon as possible and I look down at the white sheets. "Fuck me." I said out of frustration. I went to the bathroom and saw Tom checking the water. Once he saw me he gave a small smile and said "I'm going to go change the sheets love. Are you sure you don't need anything." I checked if I had any more tampons. "Actually Tom can you go get me some tampons." I said feeling my self blush. "Of course love you enjoy your shower I'll be back ." Once he left the bathroom and shut  the door I got undressed and hoped In the shower and tried to relax.

Tom's  P.O.V

When I left the the bathroom i went to the bed and changed the sheets. I felt bad because y/n was so embarrassed and I know it's natural and I know she gets really bad cramps during this time.

When I was done changing the sheets and put the dirty ones in the laundry. I put on some shoes I was currently wearing my "PJ's" Wich is just grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt. I got my keys and went to the car and head to the nearest drug store .

I got off and went in and headed to the feminine  products. Their was so many I just looked like and idiot looking at tampons. I just ended up picking the one that said "normal flow?" I don't know. Then I went to the candy aisle and got her favorite. Which is surprisingly Dark Chocolate with sea salt. Then when I got close to the cashier their was flowers so you know what why not spoil my babygirl.

I picked some roses and went to the cashier. "Did you find everything okay?" She asked in a flirty way and fixing her hair. I just looked at her like "🧐" " Umm yes thank you."
"So shopping for your sister?" She said "Ummm nope my girlfriend." "Oh." Her mood changed I ignored it and got the bag and left the store and got in the car and went to McDonald's and went threw the drive there and got y/n and I some breakfast.

I drove home and parked the car and went inside. "Y/n I'm home." I heard her foot steps going down the stairs. "Hi love finally you're home." She said walking up to me and giving me a kiss. I gave her the bag and the roses. "Aww thank you love I love them." She said I showed her the McDonald's bag. "Food." She said smiling. We went the dining table I gave her her food and we ate and talked.

When we both finished she suggested we cuddle. We went upstairs and cuddled in bed we where in pure comfortable salience. Then all of sudden I hear her whine in pain. She clenched her hand with mine. She was having cramps. Once they went away. I got up and went to go look for the heating pad and I got her some pain pills. I gave her the pills and a cup of water and the pad and she said thank you.

Once she calmed down I put on a movie. "Thank you Tom. For everything you do. Like the way you handled the situation in the morning and how you care for me and just... I love you so much Tom and I just appreciate you so much and I don't know what I would do with out you Tom." She blurred out when she said that she was sobbing a bit.

I pulled her closer to me. "Aww y/n I love you so much to and I understand love it's natural and I don't know what I would do without you either." I said wiping her tears form her cheeks.

We kept watching the movie and when it was ending
I looked down and saw y/n sleeping. I turned off the movie and gave her a sweet kiss on the top of her head and snuggled into her. "I love you y/n I whispered and joined her.

-The end

———————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter but thank you for the request. They know who they are. :)