↳Prompt List

Hi! As I said before I am not an expert in writing real life people stories, because I am very much comfortable in writing in the Harry Potter Universe/ Fantasy genre.

So here is a Prompt List! Please PM me or comment the prompts you would like to see incorporated in a oneshot/ imagine!

All rights to this prompt list go to
@/ padfootagain on Tumblr! I would totally recomend you all to go check her amazing ben stories, she is a sweetheart and her stories are awesome! Again thank you Carole for letting me use your prompt list <3

All rights to this prompt list go to @/ padfootagain on Tumblr! I would totally recomend you all to go check her amazing ben stories, she is a sweetheart and her stories are awesome! Again thank you Carole for letting me use your prompt list <3

Prompt List:

1. "You little shit..."

2. "Don't worry, it's just a scratch... OUCH!"

3. "You're stealing all the blanket!"

4. "Now... drop that.... Or else..."

5. "You're so annoying. How did I fall in love with you in the first place?"

6. "So... are we gonna address the fact that you've just snogged me or...?"

7. "What do you mean you don't like me? We're MARRIED!"

8. "If you don't stop this, I will slit your throat."

9. "You're kinda hot when you're mad, not gonna lie..."

10. "You're driving me crazy. But I love it."

11. "Maybe I... kinda like you. A lot."

12. "You've got something on your cheek... right... hang on, let me..."

13. "All I want tonight is to get in bed with you, cuddle you, and fall asleep while we're watching some stupid Netflix show and you're holding me close."

14. "You're such a softie, you know that?"

15. "I can't help it! You're so warm, how can I not hold you all the time?"

16. "So... Uhm... that was a... a hell of a kiss..."

17. "Ghosts aren't real, it's just the wind. Wait... what was that?"

18. "We shouldn't have watched that scary show. Now, I'm forced to stay against you cause I'm scared. No, it is not an excuse for sex so get your filthy mind out of the gutter."

19. "The whole world doesn't revolve around you, you know? It just so happens that I like you enough to make my world revolve around you, that's all."

20. "I... Is he/she your boyfriend/girlfriend?"

21. "I... There's something I need to tell you. I should have done so a long time ago."

22. "You're so stupid. I love you."

23. "I have many regrets. Not telling you this is the biggest of them all."

25. "I like you... Maybe... maybe I even love you... a little bit..."

26. "I'm the luckiest though. I have you."

27. "I'd share anything with you, and you know that. Except my cookies. Cookies are off limit."

28. "I love you more than anything in this world."

30. "Waking up next to you every morning is my favourite thing in the world."

31. "You... you've made me breakfast?"

32. "Are you jealous?"

33. "So... that's your ex, huh?"

34. "Don't leave me. Please, not now, not ever. I love you too much for that."

35. "Well, maybe the night itself isn't perfect, but to me it is as close as it will ever be. I have you, after all."

36. "I've missed you so much!"

37. "Hold my hand."

38. "Kissy, please?"

39. "I'm pregnant."

40. "I want to marry you."

41. "You're so romantic, such a big softie!"

42. "Close your eyes, I've got a surprise for you."

43. "Wait... are these plane tickets?"

44. "Where are you going?"

45. "You're gross. You're lucky I love you."

46. "Oh dear, you're such a moron. Kiss me."

47. "Is that my shirt you're wearing?"

48. "Happy Anniversary, my love."

49. "You've done all this... for me?"

50. "I don't know what I'd do without you..."

52. "I don't care what others say, I love you, it's all that matters to me."

53. "Let me take care of you."

54. "I'll love you so well, if you let me."

55. "I've dreamt of you last night."

56. "I'm planning our trip, that's what I'm doing!"

57. "I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with you."

58. "Is it really a good idea?"

59. "Yeah... alright, I'm jealous. What about it? Can't I be jealous if I want to?"

60. "Look... this... us... it could never work. Could it?"

61. "I hate being away from you."

62. "Things will be better, you'll see."

63. "I'll always be here for you."

64. "Thank you, for being here. For always being here."

65. "This hiding spot... it's really... small..."

66. "This is too dangerous!"

67. "Be careful."

68. "Hey, don't cry. I'm here."

69. "I can't help it. I'm sorry. I love you, and there's nothing I can do about it."

70. "When I make a wish, it's always the same. I always wish for you."

**********

Those are all the prompts!
Again, please do COMMENT or PM me if you want to incorporate any if these prompts in am oneshot/imagine/drabble or headcannon. Don't be Shy!!!