- Hair products - [b.b]

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

╭─━━━━━━━─╮

Hair Products

Ben barnes
X
Reader
╰─━━━━━━━─╯

Word Count:
919

Synopsis:
A whole ruckus
Created by Y/n
After ben doesn't
Let her use his
Hair Products.

Warning(s):
Fluff and fluff

Request:✓
By Erie_7713

Prompts Used:
4, 27, 45, 46

*Prompts were requested*

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

Y/n always admired ben for his hair, even long before they started dating, she always had the urge to run her fingers through his hair for they looked so soft and silky.

Eventually when they started dating, it became her favourite thing, to run her hand through his hair, his dark luscious locks.

She sometimes also envied her boyfriend for his hair, as stupid as it may sound, she tried mostly every hair product available in Sephora, though non made her hair as soft as Ben's.

So finally after a year and half of dating, she finally picked up the courage to ask ben, if she could use his hair products.

"Ben!" She shouted from the bathroom.

Ben's footsteps echoed trough the hallway as he came nearer to the bathroom.

"Yes babe?" Ben said poking his head through the door.

"Can I use your hair products? Pretty please?" She asked with puppy eyes, ones ben can never resist.

"What?No!" Ben said with wide eyes.

"Why?!" She pouted.

"Because you'll overuse them! You always do so, I am not gonna let you use them." He shrugged.

Y/n gasped at his words offended.

"Oh you liar Barnes!"

"It's not a lie you know y/n, now leave those." He replied.

"Are you challenging me ben? Because we can play this game forever if you want to!" Y/n said running towards the kitchen with Ben's hair products in her hands.

She ran to the kitch as fast as she humanly could and climbed up the kitchen counter on her tip toes, to refrain ben from catching her.

"You little shi....give me those." Ben shouted as he tried to catch her.

"Uh how about a no?" Y/n poked her tongue at him.

"Now... drop that.... Or else..." Ben tried to threaten her

"Or else?" Y/ n asked raising her eyebrows at him.

"I'll tickle you?" Ben said, more of a question.

"Ben why don't you let me use these? I promise I won't over use them!" Y/n tried reason.

"Okay even if I let you use them, what is in it for me?" Ben said, making the situation sound like a deal.

"Yeah yeah, what do you want!" Y/n said giddily.

"Your cookies?" Ben asked with one raised eyebrow

"I'd share anything with you, and you know that. Except my cookies. Cookies are off limit." Y/n said with wide eyes, for sharing her cookies with anyone made her heart beat slow.

"Then I'd share anything except hair products they are off limit aswell, so I would suggest you to get off this goddamn kitchen counter now." Ben said turning around. "And oh keep my babies in the bathroom back lightly." he said in a mocking tone

"You just stabbed my ego barnes I won't take this lightly now watch this!" Y/n said before chugging down half a bottle of shampoo.

"What the fuck?! Woman are you crazy? Stop it!" Ben said as he watched his girlfriend's stupid act horror.

Y/n quickly dropped the products and went towards the sink gagging the hair product she chugged down.

"Ben my mouth feels disgusting!" Y/n whined, while sitting on the kitchen counter with a glass of water in her hands.

"What do you expect candy taste from that?" Ben tutted as he grabbed a water bottle and gave it Y/n, who took the bottle happily and chugged it down just like the products but didn't gag the water out.

"I am sorry I should'nt have done that are you....are you mad at me?" Y/n asked softly as she sat on the kitchen counter placing her free hand on Ben's forearm.

"You're gross. You're lucky I love you." Ben deadpanned but the seriousness didn't quite reach his eyes, as he went into a fit of laughter as Y/n watched him with confusion.

"So you aren't mad at me?" She asked again looking at a silly ben who was laughing like a maniac.

"Oh dear, you're such a moron. Kiss me." Ben replied shaking his head, as he cupped Y/n's cheeks and placed his mouth on hers.

A second into the kiss and ben broke it. "Holy Jesus you taste like shampoo no kisses for you!" He said grossed out by the taste of the products.

"I will go take a shower real quick with My Products and will clean my mouth so it doesn't stink of your shampoo anymore after that maybe I can make it up to you somehow? Maybe then your kiss service will be available." Y/n said with a teasing smirk as she winked while getting of the counter.

Ben smacked her butt as she was walking past him Y/n yelped and looked at ben dead in the eye.

"Or maybe we can take a shower together to save water you know, and I will totally let you use my products too." Ben said as a knowing smirk appeared on his face as Y/n watched him while shaking her head.

"You are a cheeky bastard you know that right Barnes?" She cooed before grabbing ben by his collar and making him follow her like a lost puppy.

Needless to say Ben and Y/n had quite a productive morning after Y/n caused a whole ruckus after some silly hair products, and nevertheless she got to use Ben's hair products so that is a win win.