- You and I - [a.m]

╭──━━━━━━━──╮

╭──━━━━━━━──╮

You and I

Aleksander
Morzova
X
Star summoner!
Reader
╰──━━━━━━━──╯

Word Count:
2077

Synopsis:
After the new
found sun summoner
Aleksander and Y/n's
relationship is hanging
by a thread, will they
make it till the end?

Warning(s):
Angst, betrayal,
Manipulation
Not a big fan of how
It ended.

Request:✓
By -Inferni

Prompts Used:
None

*No prompts were requested*

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

Love.
What a weird yet full of emotions word right?

Love is a strong emotion, the wise old said that you only fall in love once, and the person you fall in love with, you never stop loving them no matter what happens or how wrong they do you.

Y/n felt as if she had found her love, as if the man she loved, reciprocated her feelings. And to an extent she was right, or so she thought.

Aleksander or widely known as The Darkling or General Kirigan always thought he would never know how it feels like to be loved, to be held by your lover or to hold them. But this all changed when he met her, his Y/n.

They stayed by each other's side for centuries, changing names, appearances and relationships. Smiling with each other during the times of joy, and holding one another during sorrow or pity. Hoping that one day they would find her, that one day the great saint, who was said to be a myth would cross paths with them, so they could destroy the mistake Aleksander made years ago.

As centuries past, Y/n and Aleksander's relationship grew stronger. They made plans and dropped them. Waiting for their highly anticipated sun summoner to cross paths with the two old legends. Y/n thought that once they would find the sun summoner and once Aleksander would expand the fold things would be easy for them, and that perhaps they could take their relationship to another level, but again it was just a mere thought.

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

Y/n was sitting inside her shared tent with Aleksander, while they went to inspect the second army, when the news about the sun summoner broke.

Apparently a ship had been attacked by volcra, when a searing light appeared and killed the once attacking the ship.

Y/n felt a heat wave of emotions struck her. Finally, she thought that after centuries of waiting and hiding, they had found what they wanted, they had finally won.