Chapter 4

"It's the last day of school," Jennie says with a shake of her head before pulling on a clean tank top. "You think they would have foregone slushing anyone."

"They're Neanderthals," Roseanne replies, throwing Jennie's stained clothes into her washing machine. "What else would you expect from them?"

"I still don't understand why they target us," Jennie continues with a thoughtful frown, which Roseanne finds adorable. "We had a respectable showing at Semi finals, and next year, I know we'll make it to Finals. That's more than that pathetic excuse for a football team could ever hope to achieve."

"We'll show them next year," Roseanne says, taking Jennie into her arms. "Until then, we have the whole summer to enjoy ourselves."

Jennie beams at her before leaning up and pressing a quick peck to her lips. "Well, then you better get out of that stained dress so we can properly take advantage of it."

Roseanne smirks and raises her eyebrow. "I look forward to it," she says before turning her back to Jennie and pulling her dress over her head, leaving her in just a bra and her compression shorts. She tosses it in the washing machine and adds some detergent.

Just as she turns it on, Jennie's arms snake around her waist and Roseanne brings her hands up to meet them. Her girlfriend nuzzles the back of her neck before stringing a line of kisses along her shoulder, causing Roseanne to let out a soft hum of pleasure.

Roseanne turns in her arms and settles her hands on Jennie's waist, leaning down and capturing Jennie's top lip between her own. Jennie slides her hands down to Roseanne's backside and squeezes, instantly making Roseanne's penis stand at attention. She flicks her tongue, deepening their kiss, and Jennie murmurs happily in response.

Roseanne moans softly as Jennie presses her hips against hers, drawing her hands up Jennie's back—splaying them against her shoulder blades. This—hip-to-hip contact—is new, but Roseanne absolutely loves it.

She loves everything about being with Jennie, she thinks, smiling into the kiss.

"What the hell is going on here?" a shocked and angry voice booms, causing them both to jump apart.

Roseanne feels her heart drop into her stomach as panic rises. This isn't happening. He's not supposed to be home.

Terrified, she looks over to see her father standing in the doorway of the laundry room, anger and disgust marring his features. She can tell that he's moments away from exploding—she knows her father's temper well enough by now.

"Mr. Park," Jennie starts.

"Jennie, don't," Roseanne warns, moving in front of Jennie in an effort to protect her. She doesn't know what her father might do.

"Get out of my house," he growls, stepping into the room, his hard, blue eyes locked on Jennie.

Jennie clutches at Roseanne's arm, and she can practically feel how worried and afraid she is.

"Just go, I'll be fine," she says, wanting Jennie as far away from her father as possible.

"I'm not leaving you alone," Jennie argues, her voice trembling a bit.

Her father's patience further slips as he takes another step into the room. "If you don't leave now, I'll make you," he threatens, his voice dangerously low, and Roseanne's fear spikes.

"Jennie, go," she says, anxiety creeping into her voice.

"Roseanne..." comes the anxious reply.

"Get out of my house now, you filthy dyke!" he shouts, the dam finally breaking as he shoves Roseanne to the side and grabs Jennie's forearm, pulling her out of the laundry room and into the kitchen.