I N T R O D U C T I O N

Whazzup, fuckers!? (It's like 4:54 am and I haven't slept all night - or last night - or the night before that - but that's not the point - and this seems really funny and appropriate at the moment...)

First of all, let's get extremely cliché: Thank you so, so much for checking out this fanfic. I really hope that you are going to enjoy it!

This is my second Drarry fanfic that I have actually gotten around to publish, and the only thing I can really say is that I have no idea where exactly it's going, but I'm writing with an ending and a very pathetic storyline in mind so let's just hope that will be enough. This was actually inspired by a one shot named “ Hanahaki ”, and honestly I liked it so much that I wanted to write my own one involving this so... Credit goes to _the_drarry_life_

Some warnings and sort of important, and some very obvious, shit before the story begins:

1} This is a a boyxboy fanfic, so if you accidentally clicked on this story or you're uncomfortable with this type of content then please go read something else and keep your homophobia out of the comment section (and my life). Thanks.

2} All characters and basically the entire Hogwarts concept / idea / world / whatever the hell you want to call it belongs to J.K Rowling... Duh.

3} If you didn't know, Hanahaki is a fictional disease where the victim ( aka the person infected / Draco Lucius Malfoy ) coughs up flower petals when they're suffering from one-sided love. They're only cured when the person who isn't initially returning the feelings ( aka Harry James Potter), finally does return the same romantic feelings... Or when the victim dies - Flowers grow in the respiratory system, and after a while, they die because they can't fucking breath properly and flowers growing in your respiratory system is obviously not natural.

So basically Draco's life is in Harry's hands. Do what you want with that information, but I highly recommend keeping something - that you don't mind throwing into your wall - close to you at all times. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4} There are a few mentions of blood and stuff like that, so there is a TW to this story. I will put up a small a/n to let you know when there is!

5} When I actually started writing this, I decided to only put in the important scenes. That way we avoid confusion and unnecessary plot line. So, yes, the chapters are extremely short. Sorry about that.

6} I found the picture / fanart of Draco on Pinterest, so credit goes to whoever made it!! ♡

Okay that's all! Normally this is the part where I say “ I'll try to make this short and sweet ” but that never works out, so... Enjoy, bitches.

If you have any questions, or insults, or if you just want to talk to someone, please don't hesitate to comment or dm / pm me!

Happy reading!
- Jaden