C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

Harry's head was hurting all over again. It was like the raging waves of a ocean was beating against the bottom of the cliff, causing chunks of rocks to drift back and sink into the cold water - he felt like the rock. “ I'm sorry- You think, what? ”

Hermione sighed, knowing that she was going to have to take a different approach. “ Have you been experiencing any headaches, paranoia or found yourself in a situation where the only outcome you could think of was you and Ginny living happily ever after? ”

Harry's frowned deepened. “ What does this have to do- How do you even know that this is Amortentia? Isn't it supposed to smell like the person you love or something? ”

Pansy sighed in frustration. “ Yes, but like every other potion, Amortentia has a certain stench to it, besides the scent of something or someone you love, that makes it easier to identify. It's hard to smell it, but after having to spend time with Mr Potions-obsessed ” she gestured to Draco, “ You tend to pick up on these things. ”

“ What Pansy said ” Hermione agreed in a quick breath. “ Now, Harry, answer the first question. ”

Harry pondered over it for a moment; causing his headache to worsen even more. “ I- I don't know!? ” he yelled in frustration. “ Look, what does this have to do with what's going on with Malf- ” And just as the words, barely, left his mouth, his vision blurred and the world around him seemed to turn into nothing more but distraught voices and sounds...