Chapter 4: Magic

(Your POV)

     The sparking sound got louder as I looked up. Dust was around each anamatronic. Golden dust. I started to back away. It started to sound like a bomb was going to go off as I ducked down. The noises stopped. Someone put a hand on my back. I looked up and it was Bonnie except he was different. He was still a bunnie but he was sort of human. He still had ears, fur, and a tail but besides that he was basically human. "B - b - Bonnie?" 

       "Yep!" 

     "Bonnie! Get your tail over here now." Freddy screamed. "Why the heck would you activate our human versions." 

     "Because Freddy! I want to show her we are not bad and that we can be friends." he got an angry look on his face. "And to show her that you are wrong!"

     "Ugh, Bonnie. You are - Ugh, I'm so done." Freddy stormed off.

     "Soooooo how about some pizza?" Chica said. 

     "Um yes! Over here!" Toy Bonnie waved his hand around crazily.

     "Ok Bon don't worry I'll get you your special pizza. What about you (Y/N)?"

     "Sure." I said as I walked over to Bonnie where he sat face in his hands. "Bonnie?"

     "What."

     "I'm sorry about what happened with you and Freddy. Look I'm so happy you showed me you coud be human like this!"

     "Really?" He looked up at me eyes red and puffy from crying. 

     "Of course. Look I - I -" I was cut off. 

     "Oh Bonnie. I'm so sorry." Toy Chica sat on the other side of Bonnie. "Well let me get you something to drink." She dragged him to the kitchen with her.

     "Sorry about Chic." Mangle sat next to me. "Oh she is all about Bonnie. She's in love with him basically." (BTW Mangle is a girl in this story. Sorry if you dont like that but he/she is pink and white so it makes sense to make Mangle a girl.) I felt my stomach drop. Wait. Do I like Bonnie? "Uh hi?"

     "Oh sorry! I was just thinking. Ya know about what just kinda happened so yeah." 

     "Oh it's ok." Mangle looked at my with trusting eyes.

     "Yeah." I said as Bonnie and Toy Chica or rather 'Chic' walked back in. Chic gave me a look. 

     "Oh hey (Y/N) the pizza is ready if y -" Bonnie was cut off by Chic's lips crashing into his. I could see him try to get away. When he finally got away I felt like I was going to cry.

(Bonnie's POV)

     Chic dragged me into the kitchen and got me a glass of water. Her shorts were really short. Too short. Her crop top was short too. Her hair was short. But she was sorta tall. 

     "Uh Bonnie are you gonna answer me? Or dream about (Y/N). Hm?"

     "Well I wasn't -" I was cut off.

     "Hey why don't you tell (Y/N) the pizza is ready Bonnie." Chica said.

     "Ok." I said as I walked out of the kitchen with Chic clinging to me. Great. Chic was in love with me. It was annoying. I saw (Y/N) talking to Mangle. "Oh hey (Y/N) the pizza is ready if y -" I was cut off again but this time it was worse. Chic was kissing me! Ew. Just gross. When will she get the hint that I don't like her. I rolled my eyes three times in the kitchen. I tried to pull away. Finally our lips separated. I looked over at (Y/N). She looked like she was about to cry. Turns out I like her she likes me! Yay! But I was still worried about her. I pushed Chic away. 

     "So. You and Chic a thing?" She said her voice craking.

     "No I don't like Chic." I said loudly so Chic could hear. "She likes me." I could see some relif on (Y/N)'s face but not much. 

     "Oh ok."