Chapter Seven: Showtime

(Your POV)

     "Here eat some pizza." Chica handed Bonnie a slice of pepperoni pizza.

     "Thank you." He said as he took a bite. There were only five minutes till 6:00 A.M. Bonnie had recovered greatly. He had a few cuts and bruises but those were all treated. 

     "FIVE MINUTES! GET IN YOUR ANAMATRONIC FORMS NOW AND STAND IN YOUR PLACES PLEASE!" Freddy yelled across the pizzaria. 

     "Here Bonnie, let me help you up." I said as I took his hand and helped lift him. He changed into his anamatronic form and walked to the stage. I changed into my waitress uniform and walked into the show stage area. The kids would be arriving at about 1:00 today so I had plenty of time to spare while Bonnie and the others were rehearsing. I started to get worried about Bonnie. Freddy kept on yelling at him for no reason. At least he wasn't hurting him anymore. 

(Time Skip)

     "Birthday girl just pulled up!" I yelled. 

     "Ok, places people." Mangle said as she entered Kid's Cove. I greeted the birthday girl and her family. 

     "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Follow me." I said as I guided them to party room 1. "This will be your party room where you will eat your pizza and cake and open gifts. Now if you could please follow me to the show area." I showed them around the whole pizzaria. I introduced them to every anamatronic. "Well, thats it! Enjoy!" I said as I went to open the door for the other arriving guests. 

(Time Skip)

(Bonnie's POV)

     It had been a long show. All that mattered was that the kids were happy. After all the children left I saw (Y/N) cleaning tables. I quickly changed into my human form and went over to her. "Hey, (Y/N!)" I said as I gave her a huge hug. 

     "Oh hey Bonnie!" She said back to me. "How are you feeling?"

     "Much better." I said as I grabbed some cleaning supplies from the cart. 

     "Oh Bonnie you don't have to help me clean." She said as she gave me a warm smile. Then I heard footsteps from behind me. It was Freddy. 

     "So Bonnie, about today's performance. TERRIBLE. Get your act together!" He screamed as he stormed off. I don't know if Freddy will ever stop. 

     "Don't listen to Freddy. He just wants attention." (Y/N) said as we finished cleaning.

Sorry for a short chapter but I am just so busy lately. :/ Well I hope you enjoyed anyways!