Chapter 1: New Job

(Your POV)

     I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 10:00. I freaked out for a minute thinking I had school. Good thing it was a Saturday. I slumped out of bed and walked down stairs for breakfast. Pancakes...mmmmm. I thought to myself. I sat down at the table.

     "Good morning sweetheart!" My mom said as she placed two pancakes on my plate. 

     "Well good news," My father said as he sat down at the table. "I found you a job (Y/N)!"

     "Yay! What is it!" I exclaimed. 

     "Night gaurd and waitress at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! It just re opened recently. Remember when we would take you their as a kid?"

    "Yeah, those were the good times. My favorite was the purple bunny. I think his name was Bonnie." I loved the fact that I got a job at Freddy Fazbear's. That was my childhood safe place. I loved going there as a kid.

     "Well, you start as a waitress tommorow but you start night gaurd duties tonight. You need to be there at 11:00."

     "Ok!" I shouted exitedly as I sprinted up to my room. 

(Time Skip)

     It was 10:45. I finshed my makeup and hair and gave my mom and dad hugs and kisses before I left. It took about fifteen minutes to get to the pizzaria. When I finally arrived I entered the pizzaria and headed straight to the office to meet the mamager. 

     "Hi, you must be (Y/N)." The mamager said. "Just fill out this paper work and I will show you around."

     "Ok." I said as he handed me the paperwork and a pen. I started to fill out the paper work untill I ran across Emergency Information incase of death: I freaked out a little. But you know I guess it's becuase I work as night gaurd someone could break in or something but I highly doubt that. And I know the anamatronics wouldn't do anything right? After I finished the paper work I handed it to him and he put it in a folder.

     "First of all, this will be the office you will work in at night. Your shift is 12:00pm to 6:00am. You just sit here and watch the cameras and a phone call should be coming for you that will walk you through your first night. There is a door button and a light button just incase the anamatronics get curious. Cause ya know there are on free roam at night so they don't shut down. Now you only have a certain amount of power so don't waste it on doors, lights, and cameras. Now let me show you the anamatronics."

     Just incase the anamatronics get curious. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. Will they hurt me?

     "Ok, so this is Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken, and Bonnie the Bunny. And over there is the pirate cove where Foxy the Pirate Fox stays. But he was put out of order because of a maulfunction incident."

     I read the sign Out of Order. Hm I wonder what happend. 

     "Well it's 11:58. You better get to work. See ya." 

     I went to the office and sat down in the chair 12:00. 

Hey everyone! So I left out a couple things so here they are:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/C) = Hair Color 

(H/L) = Hair Length

Well I think that is all that will appear in my story so yeah. Hope you enjoy!