Chapter 2: Fear

(Your POV)

   I started to check the cameras. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy were all still on the stage. Then the phone call came Hello? Hellooo? The guy said. I listened to his phone call. Blah blah blah is all I heard untill he said something about the anamatronics forcefully stuffing you into a Freddy Fazbear suit. I checked the cameras in fear. Bonnie and Chica were gone. I hit the light on the right side and saw Chica. I screamed in terror and shut the door. I checked the left side. Bonnie. AHHHHHH! I scremed and closed the door but it was too late.

(Bonnie's POV)

     Another security gaurd was finally hired again. We hadn't had one for a month because the manager got suspicious. Anyway, I heard the manager walk out the building and I watched a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair walk past the stage. I feel like she resembles one of the kids who drew me a picture of her and me together holding a sign that said Friends Forever on it. I wish I could see that girl again. She got settled in and checked the camera by the stage and a few other cameras that were near. Then she stopped meaning the phone call had come. I hopped off the stage. 

(Time Skip)

     It had been a while since she last checked the camera's so I headed to her door. Chica showed up on the other side. She finally looked at the cameras with a worried expression on her face. Then she saw Chica and shut the door. I was ready to race. She saw me and screamed she was about to shut the door and I jumped in and looked at her. And looked at her. And looked, looked, and looked at her face. Could she be the little girl?

(Your POV) 

     Bonnie jumped in. Please don't let my life end like this. I said in my head. The many many people and things I will never get to see again. As I get stuffed into a suit. The thoughts ended when I reconized we were both staring at each other. I spoke. "Just get it over with Bonnie! Go stuff me now! I remember you were my favorite!" I scremed as a tear roll down my face. "I drew you a picture that took thirty minutes! I missed a lot of my fifth birthday party to draw that for you." 

     Bonnie spoke. "You drew that? I knew you were the one. That, that's why I've been looking at you for so long. Sifting through my thoughts to figure out if you were, and you are." I looked at him, he looked back. "You best open the door before power runs out I'll tell Chica not to hurt you."

     "Ok," I said as I opened the door. Bonnie warned Chica and Chica walked in. 

     "Hi! What's your name?" She said. 

     "Oh, my name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you Chica."

     "You too." She smiled at me. I felt like I was safe.

Sorry for the short chapter. I have a ton of homework which sucks. Also, please messege me ideas. I would love to hear from you!